Rams to Cut Ron Bartell and James Hall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
This is a bad move in my opinion. I guess they'll be going after Cortland Finnegan or drafting Claiborne

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Sucks to see Bartell go but I understand it. I wish him the best of luck going forward as long he stays out of our division lol.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This may shed some light......

Rams expected to pursue free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers
Posted by Evan Silva on March 13, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT

Howard Balzer of ESPN 101 St. Louis is “hearing” that the Rams will pursue cornerback Carlos Rogers when the signing period commences later today.

Top free agent cornerback Cortland Finnegan would have been a sensible target for St. Louis because of his ties to coach Jeff Fisher. Finnegan may have priced himself out of the Rams’ range, however. Like Finnegan, Rogers has experience covering both slot and outside receivers. He’s three years older, though, and didn’t enjoy a true breakout season until his age-30 season. So, presumably, Rogers could come cheaper than Finnegan.

The Rams are thin at cornerback after Monday’s release of Ronald Bartell. Their other starter, Bradley Fletcher, is coming off a torn right ACL.

Rogers is the 13th-ranked player overall on PFT’s Hot 100 Free Agency list.