Rams schedule released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will say this; beat Seattle week 1... That's a HUGE springboard.
Tall order IMO.

Given:
* The changes on offense (outlined numerous times by me)
* Fisher's hstory is not having his team prepared for game one

What I DON"T want to see is an uncompetitive game... a blow-out (at home no less).

THAT... can't happen.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am of the opinion the first half of last season was heavily affected by the new scheme. I'm betting the D comes out like it ended, lights out!
You mean the Giants game?

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I don't get too bent out of shape about the schedule anymore.

For now we'll always have one of the tougher schedules in the league because of our division. Some of the teams that look imposing, won't be. Some of the teams that seem like cakewalks, won't be.

Ultimately if we've improved we'll claim a well deserved playoff spot and be a true threat for a deep run.

If we didn't, we're going to struggle to win games again.

At this point I'm tired of analyzing details. Get better, and we'll win a lot of football games. Show me.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get too bent out of shape about the schedule anymore.

For now we'll always have one of the tougher schedules in the league because of our division. Some of the teams that look imposing, won't be. Some of the teams that seem like cakewalks, won't be.

Ultimately if we've improved we'll claim a well deserved playoff spot and be a true threat for a deep run.

If we didn't, we're going to struggle to win games again.

At this point I'm tired of analyzing details. Get better, and we'll win a lot of football games. Show me.
Boy, do I agree with this!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Tall order IMO.

Given:
* The changes on offense (outlined numerous times by me)
* Fisher's hstory is not having his team prepared for game one

What I DON"T want to see is an uncompetitive game... a blow-out (at home no less).

THAT... can't happen.

IIRC, the Shecocks have had slow starts to their seasons the past two years. Maybe not from a total W-L perspective. But their offense has floundered in their openers. Could be a blessing for us.

I'll wait for the preseason to make a judgement on that game. They could cut some guys to sign Wilson still. And they lost a few pieces this offseason.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I like the schedule for the following reasons...

1. We start with the Seahicks- Biggest bully and bad boy on the block...Speaking of blocks, Rams got NO EXCUSE to come out of the blocks slow and sluggish...We got to come out slugging! ( If we start slow, then we know it's Coaching thing)...Come on Fish...Show us your metal, what are you made of?

2. The Rams schedule works both ends towards the middle...By the end of the season our young team should be rip roaring dangerous, entering their prime, and By God, if we rumble into the playoffs we need to sweep the Seahogs off their feet, and hang the Whiners with a lousy death rattle loss as We scarily Stomp towards the Super Bowl, squashing opposition - Nobody will want to play the Rams! Late season Rams games will be rescheduled for prime time Sunday night games!

3. Every year some last place team comes out of no where to win their Division....Why not US? Party like it's 1999 all over again! it can be our time now!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2fRPmEZ6A

How can you sing Party Like it's 1999? In a high falsetto :eek:...Seriously, the vast majority of the Rams roster has reached the tipping point... The purple mountain, majesty, prime years!(y) And,

Nick Foles will catch the NFL off guard and unawares in 2015...I say Foles is closer to the quarterback who throws 26 TD's and only 2 interceptions, then the Dude whom Chip Kelly handicapped by tossing DeSean Jackson on to the scrap heap.

4. The Rams got no excuses. Either we are great team or we suck... And I like the schedule because it plays into the hands of a great team! A great team will crush the middle section of this schedule.
a. Three home games in a row...Yes!
b. End the season on the road with Seattle and San Francisco...Yes! Because if we can't finish season by blowing smithereens out our division rivals on the road... Then we don't deserve a Super Bowl shot. Agreed?

Bring it on!:mad: No excuses!:mad:

Caveat:cautious:- ( Rams must add starting offensive lineman, OL depth, and at least one difference maker before season begins) Or else we are up Crap Creek without a paddle...

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
doesn't really matter on the schedule, we have to play those games anyway, if we play better than the opposition each week, scoring more points than them, we'll win no matter what or who we're up against.

What I want to see is more games like the 2013 Colts game.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Tough schedule ??? For this team of the past 10-12 years, ANY schedule looks daunting...Time to change that...I think this has a chance be a 10-6 year ...Wouldn't bet any real cash on it though...Sub-.500 year might send Fisher down the road to retirement...

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
One thing I am pretty happy about is that we have 9 full days to prepare for the Seahawks game after the Thursday Night Football game against the Bucs.

TB - Thursday, December 17 at 7:25 pm CT on NFL Network
@SEA - Sunday, December 27 at 3:45 pm CT on FOX

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Caveat:cautious:- ( Rams must add starting offensive lineman, OL depth, and at least one difference maker before season begins) Or else we are up Crap Creek without a paddle...
:LOL:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I miss the days when other teams saw the Rams on the schedule and quickly said, "there's a loss"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like the schedule for the following reasons...

1. We start with the Seahicks- Biggest bully and bad boy on the block...Speaking of blocks, Rams got NO EXCUSE to come out of the blocks slow and sluggish...We got to come out slugging! ( If we start slow, then we know it's Coaching thing)...Come on Fish...Show us your metal, what are you made of?

2. The Rams schedule works both ends towards the middle...By the end of the season our young team should be rip roaring dangerous, entering their prime, and By God, if we rumble into the playoffs we need to sweep the Seahogs off their feet, and hang the Whiners with a lousy death rattle loss as We scarily Stomp towards the Super Bowl, squashing opposition - Nobody will want to play the Rams! Late season Rams games will be rescheduled for prime time Sunday night games!

3. Every year some last place team comes out of no where to win their Division....Why not US? Party like it's 1999 all over again! it can be our time now!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2fRPmEZ6A

How can you sing Party Like it's 1999? In a high falsetto :eek:...Seriously, the vast majority of the Rams roster has reached the tipping point... The purple mountain, majesty, prime years!(y) And,

Nick Foles will catch the NFL off guard and unawares in 2015...I say Foles is closer to the quarterback who throws 26 TD's and only 2 interceptions, then the Dude whom Chip Kelly handicapped by tossing DeSean Jackson on to the scrap heap.

4. The Rams got no excuses. Either we are great team or we suck... And I like the schedule because it plays into the hands of a great team! A great team will crush the middle section of this schedule.
a. Three home games in a row...Yes!
b. End the season on the road with Seattle and San Francisco...Yes! Because if we can't finish season by blowing smithereens out our division rivals on the road... Then we don't deserve a Super Bowl shot. Agreed?

Bring it on!:mad: No excuses!:mad:

THAT's what I'm talking about.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yup, in 99 coming off a 4-12 last place 98 season the RAMS shocked the NFL world with a magical worst to first to champs season:party: :rockon:Coincidentally the RAMS schedule in 99 included the AFC Central, now known as the AFC North and beat the likes of Cincinnati, Baltimore, and Cleveland along the way :whistle: all of which are on this year’s schedule. Call me a dreamer :sleep: but I’m getting a good vibe about this season:popcorn::shades: