Rams record that few know or care about may fall on Sunday.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What? Higbee better than Alex Klopfenstein? Blasphemy!

I laughed harder than I should've at this: I literally have a character by the name of Axel Klopfenstein (Dutch-American businessman) in one of my stories. Spoiler alert: he's a fuckin' badass.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
The Rams have had a storied history at RB, with such greats as Eric Dickerson, Jerome Bettis, Marshall Faulk, Steven Jackson and Todd Gurley.

They have been even more impressive at the WR position, with players like Elroy Hirsch, Henry Ellard, Isaac Bruce, Flipper Anderson, Torry Holt and current players like Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp.

At TE, on the other hand, the Rams have never had a perennial All-Pro or Hall of Fame player.

In fact, this Sunday, Tyler Higbee, who is a good, but hardly historic player, may become the Rams all time leader in receiving yards by a TE.

With four more yards, he'll pass the Number 2 guy on the list... Lance Kendricks.

Then, with 49 yards, he'll hit that magic number of 2,178 yards and supplant Billy Truax as the Rams' most prolific receiving TE!

While they probably won't stop the game and have a 15 minute ceremony, I suppose that's worth noting.

Seriously... Higs is a good TE and I'm glad to have him on the team. And, by the time he's done, he may set the bar high enough that it could take a while for someone to knock him off his perch. Probably not 51 years (Truax set his mark in 1970), but... a while.
Can I please wake up, and Les Snead traded for a Lance Kendricks of today. He was a good blocker and underrated hands. Please Les add a blocking TE so we can pound the rock in the play offs and control the clock. While keeping our Def so fresh so clean clean!!!

View: https://youtu.be/-JfEJq56IwI