Rams, Ravens, and Eagles appear to be front runners for Mike Evans.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Draft Insider Tony Pauline reports the Rams, Ravens, and Eagles appear to be the "frontrunners" to draft Texas A&M WR Mike Evans.
Pauline considers Evans a lock to be a top-ten pick, and so do we. As it currently stands, the Rams hold the Nos. 2 and 13 picks, while the Ravens and Eagles are sitting at 17 and 22, respectively. Obviously, Baltimore and Philadelphia would likely have to move up, and the Rams probably would only take Evans if they trade down from No. 2. The gap between Evans and Sammy Watkins is slim.
Related: Eagles, Rams, Ravens
Source: DraftInsider.net
Apr 11 - 11:50 AM

iced

probably more smoke right now, but i hope this is true.. *crosses fingers* him or watkins...him or watkins

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Wait a minute. How can a team be a "front runner" for a draft pick? This isn't FA, where the player has a choice, and the number of suitors is limited.

iced

Wait a minute. How can a team be a "front runner" for a draft pick? This isn't FA, where the player has a choice, and the number of suitors is limited.
because both picks are before either one of them?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah there all just throwing loads of shit at the wall and hoping somthing sticks. they ran out of things to talk about weeks ago now there just pulling shit out there ass right and left trying to stir stuff up.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would be shocked if he doesnt go by 10 or 11

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I have read too many draft speculation articles this offseason and all I have gotten out of it was that the Rams are apparently "front runners" for Clowney, Watkins, Matthews, Robinson, Evans, Gilbert, Dennard, Clinton-Dix, Pryor, and (insert name here). I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of "insiders" there are out there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That would be great. Evans is going to be a stud in the NFL. As I've said, he reminds me of Alshon Jeffery. Big, deceptively athletic, and catches EVERYTHING.

V3

Hall of Fame
That would be great. Evans is going to be a stud in the NFL. As I've said, he reminds me of Alshon Jeffery. Big, deceptively athletic, and catches EVERYTHING.

I like him as well but I just worry about his route running. He looks kinda clumsy or slow(in relation to quickness, not speed) to me, in those regards. I would take him in a heartbeat at 13 but he's most likely going to be gone by then. How do you view his route running? Any specific examples to allay my fears in that area? Also, how would propose the Rams go about getting him? Trade down at take him somewhere between 5-9 or trade up?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like him as well but I just worry about his route running. He looks kinda clumsy or slow(in relation to quickness, not speed) to me, in those regards. I would take him in a heartbeat at 13 but he's most likely going to be gone by then. How do you view his route running? Any specific examples to allay my fears in that area? Also, how would propose the Rams go about getting him? Trade down at take him somewhere between 5-9 or trade up?

Like Jeffery, guy will never be an outstanding route runner. He's quick enough in the feet that he'll be able to do it adequately but it doesn't need to be his game.

V3

Hall of Fame
Like Jeffery, guy will never be an outstanding route runner. He's quick enough in the feet that he'll be able to do it adequately but it doesn't need to be his game.

Would you take him at 2?

jap

Legend

. . . because some sports reporters are retards? The Horns are doing their due diligence on every top line prospect, and, because of that, the sports media is dubbing them as being interested in everybody! in sight.

Remember the good 'ole days when sports reporters actually knew what the hell they were talking about?