Rams press conference? Pre

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just saw on NFL network Talib,Peters get greeted by Coach Pleasant in front of the Rams compound. There was maybe a driver ?
Not sure who he was , but walked around coach & went in ahead of them.

First Peters greets Pleasant with hand slap & a hug . He is wearing a t-shirt & his pants are half down his azz. Oak town style , I get it in a sense of not giving a shit & statement of freedom. —imo though is , it’s first time meeting coaches , & a press conference. It’s a business. I’m not sure if he brought other clothes with ?

Then Talib gives a hug & Pleasant is careful not to mess up the threads.He looks like a $ millon bucks !! First class suit & totally professional. This is the mentoring Wade & McVay love !! We saw it with Sullivan & Barwin last season , both probably grooming there replacements.

Sam Shields? Not sure he will be there ?
NRC along with Joyner really make this unit special.
I’m a fan of M.Petterson & Troy Hill resigned . Plus countess, Christiansen, and a couple other Youngstud DB’s who played solid on special teams.

—Looks like the end for Cody Davis.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ll just stick to my main point of mentoring.There is post with press conference, so that’s better than this post now.

They threw a Rams sweatshirt over Marcus Peters . Talib is the true precessional & shows his maturity. He talked on NFL network after the press conference.
He talked about the NFL being a business & understood why the Broncos traded him. They had 3 CB’s & needed cap space.
He also knows Marshawn & Peters from him a little from there relationship. He said Marcus is a cool dude.
They asked him if they were the best DB’s in the NFL. He said he just plays , that’s there job. Same on choosing a nick name for the CB’s.
I just think he brings a great presence to The Rams even with his past.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Talib has come a long way man, I was impressed with the way he carries himself now. Peters still thinks of himself as a hood, and until he grows out of that things are going to not go his way; he should be ok for a year or two, but let's just say I hope Talib helps him grow the F up. Wade insinuated that, and I genuinely hope that happens for our sakes.

I love this secondary on paper. But gotta admit I'll feel better if the Rams get a good value on a CB in this draft with one of their picks. It's not a need thing per se, but just insulation.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah Talib has come a long way man, I was impressed with the way he carries himself now. Peters still thinks of himself as a hood, and until he grows out of that things are going to not go his way; he should be ok for a year or two, but let's just say I hope Talib helps him grow the F up. Wade insinuated that, and I genuinely hope that happens for our sakes.

I love this secondary on paper. But gotta admit I'll feel better if the Rams get a good value on a CB in this draft with one of their picks. It's not a need thing per se, but just insulation.

Talib has his share of incidents . Never was a big fan because of it , except he has been so good on the field.

Funny Peters got into it with da Raiders , & same with Talib ripping off Crabtree’s chain.Was unbelievable to see on NFL football field .

Troy Hill has his issue with the Law & is lucky to have been brought back.

Hatfield in college .

Hope Coach Pleasant helps as players as they f