Rams player fantasy rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Nathan
How would you rank Rams players this year? I drafted the DST and Austin. Although I have thought about dropping Austin for Quick since I believe he will see more targets.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Tavon, Quick, and Britt might have a chance at being nice depth receivers. Don't forget about Stedman Bailey too, he'll probably be getting some targets once he comes back. The problem in STL is we have so many potential targets that the players might have inconsistent stats each week. We don't have a set guy (not yet) that's always a #1 target, but once that person steps forward they might be valuable.

I wouldn't drop Austin cause he's more popular and wouldn't be as easy to grab later. Quick and Britt are pretty much invisible to the rest of the football world so you should be able to grab them any time.

Also, Cook could be a good depth TE if you need one.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have the defense and Zac Stacy. I don't anticipate being a high scoring team so I didn't pick GZ. .

Sted is my guy in case CJ Spiller or SJack don't produce.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I don't know but I ended up with three Rams (Stacy, Austin, Cunningham) on my fantasy squad for the first time since the early 2000's.

Hope that works out!

Irish

Starter
Stacy ownership is a bit of a cult following. Those people are gonna be real upset when Cunningham starts taking more and more carries this year.

Cunningham has value as a handcuff for Stacy owners.

Bailey had decent WR3 value before Sam got hurt. Now, Rams receivers are viewed as "do not touch", at least until bye weeks start.

Rams Defense/ST is borderline must own if you don't stream defenses. Same with Greg the Leg and kickers. There just isn't a ton of value in owning defenses and kickers when you can just stream matchups every week and if you are quick on the waiver wire and instead draft players at the end of your drafts.

Shaun Hill may have value in super deep leagues (14-16 teams), or 2 QB leagues, especially later in the year with bye weeks. Might be a decent waiver wire pickup