Rams have released Trey Watts per JT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They said they weren't done making moves... I wonder... going into the bye week, now'd be the time if they wanted to swing a trade to do it... that person would have two weeks to get into the offense...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
They said they weren't done making moves... I wonder... going into the bye week, now'd be the time if they wanted to swing a trade to do it... that person would have two weeks to get into the offense...
Who said that and where?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Fisher said a week ago I think it was that they weren't done making moves. There was a flurry, but there wasn't a signal that it was over. I think going into the bye that it wouldn't surprise me if Fisher and Snead see a move that they'll make it if it improves the ball club.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

Irish

Starter
Good riddance. Dude was clearly the reason this team is ranked dead last in total offense this year...

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
What, you mean Tron (not @Tron ) for Britt and Cook?

Errr. geee... okay. Twist my arm...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Didn't see this one coming and with an open roster spot too. I'm high on this team's chances and we just might be one move from having great success. Are Snead and Fisher fixing to knock our socks off with a blockbuster move? I'm excited!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
He wasn't officially on the roster, so this doesn't clear any space. This is disappointing though, I really liked Watts.

I would crap a brick if they actually worked a trade out for Megatron. What about that salary, tho?

If we could work out a way to restructure him and make that salary less harmful, I'd be all for it. But when he has $20M cap hits and all that..that's tough to swallow even with how good he is.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
That is a bit wild to me. . . Why hold onto him for 4 weeks? Watts has great feet.

We have Long and Saffold that could be done. . . This is kind of a crazy move. Watts really may have pulled a Pettis

Athos

Legend
Weird to hold on that long only to end up cutting him.

Granted, we have our 3 lead backs in Gurley/Mason/BamBam plus Austin.

Only so many reps to go around.

Clearly he wasn't better than someone else on ST I guess.