Rams fans already seem to hate the team's updated uniform combination

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't care if we look like THIS if we end up with an 11-5 season and go deep in the playoffs...

491c747e0c53832cf71100018c73c746.jpg

Ramon Ram

Starter
Love the practice unis. Darken the stripe on the pants and call it a day for now as I love the Helmut.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Wow and wow!!!

I hVe my preference but it is so unimportant.

Win games and I don't care what the Rams Wear.

Prolong the Linehan, Spagnuola and Fisher years of futility and I still don't care.

Win games, make the playoffs and win a SB, and the uniform combination will be approved an purchased by us all

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The comments at the article are brutal.

I like the white in the helmet, but agree the whole thing doesn't flow very well.

The practice shirts look great with that helmet.

The NFL should have waived the rule when the team moved to LA. Not sure why at this point they are forcing us to follow that rule. Frigg.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Comments should be brutal! That pic is fucking awful.

I actually don't mind the unis in the Tavon pic, (gold in the helmet, shoulders and pants), but if you're changing the helmet to white (which I love), get rid of the gold completely. WTF!
BTW, how come you can change the helmet colors, but not the unis?

I do think in actual production, the blue(s) will all match.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
DCT2yRkXgAAMGZt.jpg:small

That is not gold on the shoulder. Looks like Connor wiped some mustard off his mouth. The gold on the Rams logo is a different shade than the stripe on the shoulder and around the numbers. Second, it looks like someone took a small paint roller and ran a stripe of "Seahawks Sh*t Blue" down the side of the pants. Complete failure. If this is what they wear for home games, I guess so be it. If they win, they can wear tutus for all I care.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Comments should be brutal! That pic is freaking awful.

I actually don't mind the unis in the Tavon pic, (gold in the helmet, shoulders and pants), but if you're changing the helmet to white (which I love), get rid of the gold completely. WTF!
BTW, how come you can change the helmet colors, but not the unis?

I do think in actual production, the blue(s) will all match.

It takes a few year to go into effect due to the NFL jersey sales. My only gripe is, why not wait to change the helmet and pants til the jersey change go into effect.

I'd hate to be the ugliest jersey combo to win a Super Bowl, but I guess I'm going to have to deal with it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I can say is that whoever thought this new uniform is an upgrade over ANY uniform of the past 50 years, needs firing real bad...

bdfitz

UDFA
Ramon Ram’s rendition or the Practice Uni’s would be fine but people, please understand, it was the starkness of the all white with white horns and bold blue stripes combined with the fact they had Deacon Jones and the FF. People seriously did not want to step on the field with these guys, especially QBs. The gold merely dilutes the impact. I have no delusions the all-whites will ever happen but I’d just like to see one full season with the white horns. There are few UNIs that truly intimidate like the Raiders, Steelers and Bears (used to) but the Rams for a few short years had one. Give it a chance but please lose the gold.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I hope so, some people think the cowboys blue jerseys are cursed and cause them to lose.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
As they should. It's the best uniform in the league.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've been a Rams fan for 55 years...I never thought the whites were anything special...I actually thlnk that they were kind of drab...

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
It takes a few year to go into effect due to the NFL jersey sales. My only gripe is, why not wait to change the helmet and pants til the jersey change go into effect.

I'd hate to be the ugliest jersey combo to win a Super Bowl, but I guess I'm going to have to deal with it.

I'd LOVE that. Because it would mean the Rams had won the superbowl. Anyone says anything about the uniforms and we say "scoreboard."

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Maybe we won't notice how the CB beat TA to the ball due to the one blue stripe, this season.

If you can't field a winning team, get the fans to focus on the uniforms.

Nice work PR department.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The only thing that monstrosity of a uniform has going for it is the helmet. Make the base of the horns wider and it'd be perfect.

Has the difference of shade of blue on the pants been explained yet? Is the front office pulling a DOT and just putting down a bunch of different colored lines and seeing what sticks?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Everyone seems to want to tweak here and there to what they put out and I totally TOTALLY disagree with no matter what they wear as long they win with silly pics to try and prove a point. Couldn't disagree with anything stronger even if it's a joke.

We know that the whole uniform problem began after winning a Super Bowl and the dumb blond bitch just HAD TO F*** with the best looking uniform in the NFL and then like Joan f***ing Rivers and her hideous plastic surgery they can't stop f***ing with it. Shoulda' just left it the f*** alone!!

:deadhorse::banghead::argue::rant::boxing::puke::help::blah:

WestCoastRam

Legend
Seems to me that their end goal is something akin to the practice uniforms. Light blue, some white. And keeping the helmet darker blue. The mismatched blue won't look so god-awful when it's not mismatched pants and jersey and just helmet/outfit but I'm still suspicious.