Rams Ejiro Evero Frontrunner for Packers DC Job?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The buzzards just keep picking a the Rams. SMH

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'll be so pissed. There's no way we can have sustained success losing coaches left and fucking right.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Guess Raheem Morris and Mcvay will be starting to build a whole new defensive staff. . .

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Is DC under the comp pick formula or is that only head coach and GM. Too lazy to look it up. :biggrin:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So, is Ejiro definitely gone?

I wonder why Leonard wouldn’t want that job. Seems like a good place to go with a playoff team.

Maybe he’s talking to McVay about assistant DC?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't blame these guys for moving on when McVay hired two consecutive DCs from outside. That tells you the head coach thinks you're either not ready or not good enough.

Also Evero is a risky hire for an established contender. Hope for his sake he was paying close attention to the gameplanning side because they don't have great talent in Green Bay on defense.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Can't blame these guys for moving on when McVay hired two consecutive DCs from outside. That tells you the head coach thinks you're either not ready or not good enough.

Also Evero is a risky hire for an established contender. Hope for his sake he was paying close attention to the gameplanning side because they don't have great talent in Green Bay on defense.

Or, maybe it's the Brandon Staley effect...

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
If you think about it, all of these defensive coaches getting poached have a combination of the McVay/Staley effect. Two bright, young, innovative coaches who other teams want a piece of.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is I think the first time our defensive position coaches are being poached so it looks like the Staley effect.

REALLY??? Sometimes I have to shake my head.Just wondering about the thought process?? Makes no sense.
By the way - Wade Phillips is a HOF coach who was brought in to groom Sean Mcvay in case he had trouble being a HC.A person that had HC experience that fit Kevin Demoff’s dots to help sign the deal for Mcvay.
These guys are in someway All connected with Mcvay.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't joe barry go to lac for the dc spot?

Just LB coach from what I read. However, he's still on the Rams website, while the other departures have been removed.

Staley hired former Broncos defensive backs coach Renaldo Hill to serve as defensive coordinator.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Leave our coaching staff alone, LaFleur, you motherfucker!

The Ramowl

Starter
Drink it in and enjoy. The coaching staff is getting poached year in year out, you know what it means, and yet we keep having success.
Don't hate, enjoy, we're living great times as Rams fans.
We'll complain when we have a losing season.