Rams could still find help among available free agents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I don't want Goffs best friend to be a one year bridge that goes away. I'd rather see him develop that bond with Britt and Tavon and Pharoh ( so fun having a Pharoh on the team. :cool: ) and Lance and Higbee, etc.

There are only so many reps to go around, and we are swimming in receiving talent. I can see three to five new guys being worthy of keeping. Which one should be left vulnerable to another team stealing, for the great relic, Anquan?

People talk about having a guy like Boldin on the team to show other guys the ropes. Isn't that what the coaches do? Don't we have Britt and Tavon as
Vets? I probably would have thought it was wise a year or two ago, but the bOLDin express has left the station.

RamWoodie

Legend
The physical he'd have to pass is right before training camp. He wants to try, and the Rams are going to be supportive. But I expect him to be put on the non-football injury list at the start of training camp. Then at some point he'll be offered a buyout, and offered a job with the Rams. Right now though, by being on the roster he has medical coverage, and access to NFL training.
Have you seen this of Sted working out?:
http://www.nbcsports.com/video/rams-wr-stedman-bailey-posts-workout-video-months-after-shooting

This doesn't mean he can play just yet...but I don't think he's doing this against the doctor's advice. He could very well return and certainly the Rams are keeping tabs on it. We'll see.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you seen this of Sted working out?:
http://www.nbcsports.com/video/rams-wr-stedman-bailey-posts-workout-video-months-after-shooting

This doesn't mean he can play just yet...but I don't think he's doing this against the doctor's advice. He could very well return and certainly the Rams are keeping tabs on it. We'll see.

It's not whether he can get his mobility, speed and strength back - it's that he is going to be much more likely to suffer concussions going forward, because of the damage done. Getting strength back is good - his doctor already has said apparently that Bailey is a greater than normal risk going forward. It especially doesn't help since Bailey is not a burner like Givens was - Bailey needs to go over the middle to be effective.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
I believe Cooper will make his heath a mute point. A slot receiver who turns into a running back after he catches the ball. I like it!

RamWoodie

Legend
It's not whether he can get his mobility, speed and strength back - it's that he is going to be much more likely to suffer concussions going forward, because of the damage done. Getting strength back is good - his doctor already has said apparently that Bailey is a greater than normal risk going forward. It especially doesn't help since Bailey is not a burner like Givens was - Bailey needs to go over the middle to be effective.
I'm in his corner...but not at the risk of his long term health.