Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
there's far too much positivity going on around here as a rams fan I'm just not used and it makes me feel odd

I'm off to a cardinals forum so i can breath in their misery ;)

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I took white noise bursts for 8 years and have 15% of my hearing left...Suffice it to say, having a conversation with me is not real pleasant for people that haven't encountered my kind of hearing loss...130 dbs is dangerous stuff to uncovered ears...

Why weren't you wearing plugs? Just asking is all.[/QUOTE]

I was an electronic spy and wore headsets...Long time ago 69- 77...

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Your welcome..it all in the power of superstition. I wear this Batman v Superman shirt every gameday and rams are 3-0, should of had it on for that Monday night. So I apologize for that. But the following three, just simply your welcome!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 132

fearsomefour

Legend
Quick observations....have probably already been mentioned....
1) whomever gives the green light/red light on challenges TE Fisher from upstairs is the worst at that job than anyone have ever been at any job....ever. Embarrassingly bad.

2) Greg Robinson aka the Big Liability was terrible yesterday.
Don't know if I have ever seen a physically gifted guy play with such terrible balance. When he wasn't missing blocks and flailing around or falling down he was getting flagged....removing two huge and beautiful plays from the stat sheet and worse removing at least 6 points from the scoreboard. Too bad Reynolds was not healthy and around cause that game would have had me move Saffold to LT and Reynolds to LG....at least in the short term.

3) Keenum played very, very well. Missed a few times but overall put the ball in places his receivers could make catches. Showed toughness and grit.

4) despite AZ catching a lot of balls the secondary played pretty well and taxkled well.

5) The same Brian Quick was everyone wanted to tar and feather and run out of town is making plays. Cooper got in a coue of times and drew a flag once for not covering the T. You mean there is more to playing as a rookie than college stats?
Quicks routes seem to be improved and he is making some plays. Good on him. He did register his first drop....on the diving attempt, the other pass on fourth down was not a drop but a defended ball as the DB made contact with the ball first....

6) Some nice play designs in the passing game today to get guys open. A pretty nicely called game for the most part. Getting better.

The Rams were gritty and tough on the road.
The offense has potenti for sure. With zero on the running game the RaMs moved the ball and put up 17 points.....without Robinsons incompetence it would have been closer to 27.
Big win.

Psycho_X

Legend
A lot to be happy about, a lot to still be negative about. But the fact that they are finding ways to overcome the negative is an upward trend for them. It's good to see two road games in a row won. If they can keep the ball rolling and take care of business against Buffalo and Detroit... the season could be better than most expected.

The Ramowl

Starter
The great thing about those three close wins is that now the team will have that sort of confidence in their ability to win close games. They won't panic when they are down one score in the 4th because they will know that they are perfectly capable getting that W. Confidence goes a long way.
I am still not over that multiple tackle escape by Keenum, he played his heart out.