Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Win!! Now we get to wait and Hear BA Bad Mouth us AGAIN!!!:rolllaugh::D:D

Rick77

UDFA
Name
RICK LAIRD
Great game by Case Keenum. I promise he will get better, I've seen what he can do. This is who you want at QB.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Unbelievable effort by the Rams!!!!! They've taken the next step. This type of game was one the "Old" Rams would drop. A couple mental errors at the end, but the persevered!!!!!

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
wow, how amazing. The difference this year is that we are getting the W and not the L ..... Go Rams Go.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Coaches need to dial up new blocking schemes for Gurley though. That's gone on long enough.
I don't think there anything they can do. Defense will play all out on stopping Gurley and let Case beat them.it's a smart game plan. Oline needs to run block better though

RamWoodie

Legend
This game is why you don't measure defense strictly based on yardage and scoring. It's about RISING TO THE OCCASION FOLKS!!!

THE RAM DEFENSE DOES THAT!!!! (y) (y) (y)

Last edited:

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Was that Keenum's most passing yards as a Ram? His grit and determination today was unreal. Gotta give him credit, he really played his ass off today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was that Keenum's most passing yards as a Ram? His grit and determination today was unreal. Gotta give him credit, he really played his ass off today.

I hated that the refs took away those two amazing plays by him. They were the correct call.(at least the holding was) But Keenum played his ass off.

RamWoodie

Legend

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet the birds hate to play the Rams . Let's hope they are too beat up to beat the 49ers .

RamWoodie

Legend
Ill call it what I want to call it.
No need to make it personal
I didn't make it personal. However if you want to take it that way...that's on you!!! Look at the play man...it was Quick's size that made dude miss the tackle. He wasn't able to bring him down!!!

If you can't see that...I say again..."please get a clue"!!!

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I don't think there anything they can do. Defense will play all out on stopping Gurley and let Case beat them.it's a smart game plan. Oline needs to run block better though

I agree, but they could sure just mix it up a little with some quick tosses to the out side and give #30 a little room to wiggle..

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Ahh man i loved reading this thread after the win. Likes for everybody.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
It's nice to know that the only Seahawks lost came from us. Puts us in technical 1st place.
Keenum is going to give me a heart attack though. Regardless of winning 3 in a row it's time for Goff.