“Purported Victim Apologizes to Aaron Donald for Falsely Accusing Him.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Screenshot_20210415-233034_Instagram.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Why AD was even out at a crowded club with likely no facemasks or social distancing happening....is another question. We are still in a pandemic right now....I'm sure there will be some repercussions here if any of this is true.
How you connected this dot matrix from the information at hand or even why you went down this path is beyond me. How about we don't try to make this about political hot buttons.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is what I see. Guy gets his ass beat around 3am and then doesn't go to emergency room until 1pm with a broken orbital bone and nose, needed 16 stitches and possible broken arm and then tells police he doesn't remember what time it happened! Then says he throwing a bottle and he lawyer says "regardless of what may have happened in the nightclub".

He is so drunk he doesn't know how bad he is hurt, a friend or family sees him passed out all fucked up and gets him to the hospital and he tells police he don't remember. Then days go by and after friends and/or family tell him hey you can get some money out of this, these rich guys just settle to keep it out of court.

If this was self defense then I hope AD doesn't settle and good luck getting a jury of his peers in PA to rule against the home town boy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

tempests

Hall of Fame
Looks like AD's lawyer is saying 99 saved the dude from a worse beating. Always interesting when more facts come out.

View: https://twitter.com/WPXIRickEarle/status/1383041226493067266

Well that doesn't surprise me. Aaron has long been above reproach. And here he shows his real strength and character. Restrains himself where many others wouldn't.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto

Psycho_X

Legend
Looks like AD's lawyer is saying 99 saved the dude from a worse beating. Always interesting when more facts come out.

Hilarious. If true this guy is a bigger dumbass than we thought. Kept trying to initiate a fight with someone who can possibly kill you with one good punch for a payday probably, AD shows immense restraint because he knows repercussions go beyond teaching the guy a lesson, saves dumbass from other people, and then dumbass goes after AD with ambulance chaser lawyer anyway. I hope this video is as clear and blatant as they say.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dear Mr. Donald. Thank you for saving me from the results of my dumbass actions and allowing me to learn a much needed lesson while keeping me alive to not make that mistake in the future.

P.S. My attorney says you owe me money anyway because you're rich and stuff.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
AD got to take this as a lesson learned.... cant be going to spots like that. People will try and get paid...drag your name through the mud. He got to avoid those situations...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is a lesson to you OldSchool. Never take initial reports at face value!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some brave people there booting a bloke when he is on the deck. Good on Donald for pulling them away, providing it wasn’t him that put him there in the first place. Of course had I been on the scene I’d have dished out a few slaps to all and sundry and sorted it all out no problem.