Program ALERT!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This Wednesday at 8:00pm EST on NFLN is the Announcement show for this Years Hall of Fame Semi-Finalists!!
Which Past Rams are you hoping to see make it!!?! I'll start, but name as many as you like!!
* B-R-U-U-U-CE
* Tory Holt
* Kurt Warner
"In this order!!"

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bruce and Holt for sure.

Warner identifies as a Cardinal, so I want to see Bruce and Holt make it before him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
henry ellard....ahahahahahaha, naw of course I want Bruce. Let Warner squirm and wait. Keep looking admiringly at Marshall & Irvin on TV....We MADE him...

lockdnram21

Legend
All of them but I think Warner only one with a chance right now... Wr take a long while before they get in

tempests

Hall of Fame
99% sure Warner is the next Ram in.

Going to have to share Kurt with the Cardinals but so what. He won both MVPs and his only Super Bowl as a Ram. Without a doubt the meatier half of his career.

Interesting to see how L Fletcher does once he's eligible.

JackStraw

Rookie
I wear #80 on my softball team and will continue to do so until #80 gets in. I think he should get in next year but i'm thinking realistically '18.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Warner SHOULD be the next one in. I don't care who he "Identifies" with.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any more Votes!? What about some more love for Ellard!?! Or How about Flipper Anderson!!? Leonard Little!?! Is Kenny Iman in yet!?!
Come on all you Rams Fans should be able to come up with some Nominee's!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This Wednesday at 8:00pm EST on NFLN is the Announcement show for this Years Hall of Fame Semi-Finalists!!
Which Past Rams are you hoping to see make it!!?! I'll start, but name as many as you like!!
* B-R-U-U-U-CE
* Tory Holt
* Kurt Warner
"In this order!!"
NOLAN CROMWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NOLAN CROMWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another Rams Great!! But he shouldn't beat B-R-U-U-C-E into the Hall!! JMO!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Kurt, Torry and Ike survived the cut.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/16/hall-of-fame-pares-list-of-semifinalists-to-26/

Hall of Fame pares list of semifinalists to 26
Posted by Darin Gantt on November 16, 2016

The Pro Football Hall of Fame has reduced this year’s field of candidates to 26 semifinalists, which includes a four-man class of first-year eligibles.

The first-timers are led by running back LaDainian Tomlinson, defensive end Jason Taylor, safety Brian Dawkins and wide receiver Hines Ward, along with a group of returnees which should ensure another spirited debate when selectors gather the day before the Super Bowl.

The returning finalists include all five who made the cut to the final 10 but fell just short of election, a group including coach Don Coryell, running back Terrell Davis, tackle Joe Jacoby, safety John Lynch and quarterback Kurt Warner.

The group which didn’t survive the cut from 15 to 10 last year is also back, including wide receiver Terrell Owens, kicker Morten Andersen, safety Steve Atwater, guard Alan Faneca and running back Edgerrin James.

The remaining semifinalists (there are usually 25 but there was a tie for the last spot this year) include tackle Tony Boselli, wide receiver Isaac Bruce, running back Roger Craig, tackle Chris Hinton, wide receiver Torry Holt, coach Jimmy Johnson, tackle Mike Kenn, cornerback Ty Law, linebacker Clay Matthews, guard Kevin Mawae, linebacker Karl Mecklenburg and safety Darren Woodson.

Selectors will cull that list to 15 before the final meeting, and they will be considered along with senior finalist Kenny Easley and contributors Paul Tagliabue and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

The senior and contributor nominees are voted on separately, and require 80 percent of a yes-no vote to be enshrined.