Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Nominees for the Class of 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

giphy.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best thing about dumbass gettin in last year is that the Reverend will now be able to get a strong backing on the vote. Hopefully it will be his time and everyone will see what a class act wideout looks like.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ha ha ha 5 points if you can tell me who that is and 5 bonus points if you can tell what he's advertising?

Michael Strahan "hungry meals" total guess off the top

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a clue, but he looks like a young Antonio Gates to me??? I was just pounding the table for Bruce.

That's a young Frank Bruno as @flv can confirm. He's advertising HP sauce (goes well with a Bacon sarnie or a fry up) as you can see here:
View: https://youtu.be/nmgbJKFY9MI
You may remember him from his fights with Bonecrusher Smith, Tim Witherspoon and Mike Tyson x 2. Useless fact for you, he used to live where I lived and before he fought Witherspoon, two pals and myself went to his trainers house (Terry Lawless who also lived in the area) and got a signed photo of him such was the hype. He was duly KO'd. Also after his first loss to Tyson a girl I was at school with made a card up commiserating him on his defeat. She, along with most of the other kids in my year, hand delivered it to him. I refused to go as I'd now branded him a loser and didn't want to be associated with him! That was actually shown on breakfast TV over here.

Thanks @T-REX for bringing back some good memories, apologies for going off topic and I hope all the Rams players (esp Bruce) make it into the HOF. I'm not sure Bruno would make it into a Boxing one, if such a thing exists!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My guess:

Players
Steve McNair
Isaac Bruce
Tony Gonzalez
Alan Faneca
Wilber Marshall
Champ Bailey
Ed Reed

Coach
Jimmy Johnson

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I think between the Super Bowls and his affect on the draft with his value chart, Jimmy is gonna get in.

Crazy that it trumps Coryell who took Sid Gilman’s offense and created a juggernaut, but it likely does.

I’d also like to see Walker and Boselli get in, but Boselli’s career was short and the NFL doesn’t consider outside leagues like Canada or the USFL.

I think I’ll be pretty close. Not sure about McNair. That’d be more a sentimental pick. Not that he doesn’t have a case. That said, I’d rather see Atwater over McNair, but no way they put in 3 DBs at once.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Bruce is overdue. It would be nice to see my man Henry Ellard get in, too. At the time he retired, he was in the top five, I believe in yards and receptions.

Clutch player, and a very good returner early in his career. Smooth.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It'll be a crime if Bruce doesn't get in this year. I'd like to see Holt and Ellard in this year as well, but I doubt that it happens. Holt will have to wait a year or two; Ellard might get in later on.