Predict the score. Rams vs. Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
I'll start it off..

Close game - Cook has a decent game, Stacy is held under 100 yards. But the Rams eek out a 3 point win

Rams: 20
Cards 17

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Not sure about this one, our secondary will be fragile again and Fitzgerald is a complete beast...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I see a 23-16 win for our RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
AZ has a good D but I'm not buying the hype either. Stacy and Bam Bam combine for 135 yards rushing, our D dominates the LOS and we win 24 - 10!

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like all your optimism. I thought giving them a 3 point win was generous LOL. Let's hope one of us are right. I just want a W

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I may be in the minority again but I don't think the cards are as overrated as some may hope. I thought they would be about where they are now before the season. I just don't know how well the offense will do in their house. I'm taking the cards 20-13 but I would love to be surprised by a road blowout again like they did against the Texans and Colts.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Cards are very good against the run. If the Rams drop balls like last game or fail to get TA the ball in space, they're doomed.

I like the matchup because Fish SAYS they want to get TA the ball in space and cement foot Palmer is playing hurt and is great for throwing a couple of interceptions. Add this pass rush to a shaky QB, and things could go very well for the Rams.

The wildcard I think, as always, is the Rams secondary. If the pass rush can't kill the passing game...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Cards are very good against the run. If the Rams drop balls like last game or fail to get TA the ball in space, they're doomed.

I like the matchup because Fish SAYS they want to get TA the ball in space and cement foot Palmer is playing hurt and is great for throwing a couple of interceptions. Add this pass rush to a shaky QB, and things could go very well for the Rams.

The wildcard I think, as always, is the Rams secondary. If the pass rush can't kill the passing game...

Please don't say the word "wildcard". It's too soon for me.:disappoint:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Carson Palmer is experiencing Quin-apee-itis, a urinary disorder that prevents him wearing tan pants:bigup:

I look for a monster game from our dline

BTW i dont predict Rams scores

jap

Legend
Carson Palmer does have a track record in the NFL. If you get after him, he will offer up some pickable balls. Time for Jenks bone up on his receiving skills. The DL needs to commit to a 4-quarter assault on Carson. I wouldn't mind The Mighty One and Chris coming up with matching 3-sack efforts again. We need to reach the point where teams actually hate! to play us.