Playoff GDT: Packers @ Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
image.jpg
And that's a win for the Munns!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone else think the Packers awakened today?
They got embarrassed in Arizona a few weeks ago. The Pack get a 2nd chance next week. Hope they smash.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Anyone else think the Packers awakened today?
They got embarrassed in Arizona a few weeks ago. The Pack get a 2nd chance next week. Hope they smash.
In the 2nd half. They got a few players back today. I wouldn't want to play them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Packers have looked mostly horrible the 2nd half of the season. Nice to see they are playoff worthy afterall. I had strong doubts going into this one.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You guys are killing me with all those pictures and gifs. It's "ladies time" in my household right now. I'm dying here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You guys are killing me with all those pictures and gifs. It's "ladies time" in my household right now. I'm dying here.

:eek:

One of my best friends had 3 daughters and no sons. He used to beg to get me to claim I needed help with some 5 day project pretty much every month. :ROFLMAO: