Pics of Greg Hardy's girlfriend after he beat her

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
In a society where most behavior can be excused and forgiven, Hardy is a true honest to goodness evil psychopath and Jerry is a POS for supporting this thug.

And I don't use the word thug lightly because I agree with Richard Sherman's take on what the word has become, but this POS deserves to be locked up or put down at this point. He has no place in society and really no chance for rehabilitation.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah thats a bit tougher. No point getting $10m if you can't spend it after all.

Because that's what happened to her. He threw her into a bathtub, threw her on a pile of loaded guns, and strangled her until she nearly blacked out. He even said that he was going to kill her if she tried to ruin his career. And it's not the first time he hurt her.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
But but but....he's one of the Cowpokes team leaders...... Way to make yourself look even worse Jerry.

What a piece of shit, both of them.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Because that's what happened to her. He threw her into a bathtub, threw her on a pile of loaded guns, and strangled her until she nearly blacked out. He even said that he was going to kill her if she tried to ruin his career. And it's not the first time he hurt her.

I'm aware of what he did. I'm not condoning it. Its awful. The guy should be in prison. He's a terrible human being by virtue of doing what he did. I hate him for it.

However, I'd take the punishment she did for $10m - even with the risk of him going even a bit more crazy and killing me. Yeah I probably would. I don' think that's disrespectful or somehow demeaning her experience. I've been in fights before. I've been beaten up before. I've been in fear for my life before. Wounds heal and if someones asking is it worth the money I'd probably say yes. Now that says more about me perhaps than anything else but I'm not afraid to get my ass kicked occasionally.

That said, he's scum and should never play in this league again for what he did. I feel terrible for her and what she went through.

Debacled

Starter
The NFL gave him a year.

If you have a bone to pick with someone, go after the mediator that reduced the ban to 4 games.

DenverRam

Starter
Mick Vick served 2 fucking years for dogs. Paid the time, and came back a good man. But this guy doesnt spend 1 week in jail.....he will do something worse in the future. calling it now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So he's a piece of shit as a human being. We already knew that. But he's one hell of a football player.
Hopefully he can get his act together, get some counseling, and go on to have a fulfilling life.

My bet is, you could find skeletons in all of these guys' closets. And we'd end up disliking every one of them because of it.

tempests

Hall of Fame
he is one hell of a player.

That's the tragic and brutal indictment of the NFL over all these years, that at the end of the day this is what matters most.

Ah well. Dallas has the PR nightmare and a 2-5 record where Carolina is undefeated without him.

Last edited:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Nothing I thought before has changed about Hardy and Jones. They're meant for each other.

RobertWinn

UDFA
Name
David
You got to move on. They already saw the photos and a decision was made. The dude is a punk, and I would to love see our offense literally demolish this guy off the line, but he is one hell of a player.

Couldn't have said it better. When your that good it's hard to get rid of you, and he already served his suspension. If he got more punishments on top of the 4 games he already got it'd be like Ray Rice all over again. You can't add more punishments after they already had all the evidence and gave him 4 games.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Couldn't have said it better. When your that good it's hard to get rid of you, and he already served his suspension. If he got more punishments on top of the 4 games he already got it'd be like Ray Rice all over again. You can't add more punishments after they already had all the evidence and gave him 4 games.
Not true. The Cowboys could choose to cut him because they don't want a player on their team that was charged with nearly beating a woman to death. The only grease he didn't go to jail was the settlement. Anyone who knows anything about abused women would tell you that the 10 mil wasn't sh_t compared to the opportunity for them to go there separate ways. She was never going to be free of him without that settlement. He would have kept coming after her and probably would have killed her.
The Cowboys could cut him and other NFL teams could simply choose not to hire him. That could happen and it would be 100% legal.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Jerrys boy hahahaha

“While we did not have access to the photos that became public today, we were and are aware of the serious nature of this incident. We as an organization take this very seriously. We do not condone domestic violence. We entered into the agreement with Greg fully understanding that there would be scrutiny and criticism. We have given Greg a second chance. He is a member of our team and someone who is grateful for the opportunity he has been given to move forward with his life and his career.”

Can't wait for the photos of him and Kroenke cheersing over a dead hookers body in a suite at the LA stadium. This league is about nothing but integrity.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Hardy is an...
5c624dbc5bc6cb70e5e3c670862a9e23_a4c.jpg
auger-hole-in-yard-1.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hmmm. Yeah as crazy as it sounds taking $10 million was the right choice, because he wouldn't go to jail long, if at all, and then he'd be coming for her (or send someone for her so he can keep playing ball).

One other thing is that in my mind, before I saw the pictures, for some reason I just assumed she'd be a black woman. She's not. She's white. It doesn't have any meaning, I just thought I'd mention my wrong assumption.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/11/08/...th-quarter-matthew-stafford-future-nfl-week-9

by Gary Gramling

I think, if you don’t have the stomach for more Greg Hardy reaction, skip the next 800 or so words.

I was in the process of writing something very lengthy on the Greg Hardy photos, and then I saw Mike Rosenberg had filed a piece that captured about 85% of my thoughts.

Kudos to Deadspin for publishing the photos; Diana Moskovitz, who consistently churns out excellent work, pulled together a great story. I would wholeheartedly recommend making her a regular read if you haven’t already.

However, little information in the Deadspin story is new. SI’s Jon Wertheim and our Emily Kaplan wrote that piece 14 months ago. Pictures are indeed powerful, but anyone with even the most basic reading comprehension skills already knew exactly what were in those photos. Either that, or they didn’t care enough to find out:

First he flung Holder onto a bed, then he threw her into a bathtub. Then he tossed her onto a futon covered with a cache of firearms. An inventory of the guns later filed with the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office revealed 10 semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

Next, Hardy ripped from Holder’s body a necklace that he had gifted her. He threw the jewelry into a toilet, and when Holder attempted to fish it out, Hardy slammed the lid on her arm. He then dragged her by the hair from room to room, she said, before putting his hands around her throat. “He looked me in my eyes and he told me he was going to kill me,” Holder later testified. “I was so scared, I wanted to die. When he loosened his grip slightly, I said, ‘Just do it. Kill me.’”

…according to the police report, “the witness [Christina Lawrence] stated several times, ‘Greg just beat the s--- out of her; he almost broke her arm. . .’ The victim [Holder] was crying and very upset. The victim had visual signs and swelling to both arms. Both elbows had scratches and welts. Minor cuts and scrapes and large areas of bruising and swelling were visible on her back.”

Emergency room photos reveal bruises on Holder’s foot, wrist, neck, chin, face, forearm, elbow and back.

That was what ran on Sept. 12, 2014. If you were calling for Greg Hardy to be banned forever for the first time on November 6, 2015, you’re more than a year too late. (And, more than likely, you’re just trying to win the rage race on Twitter.)

No one gets to treat this as new information. The only thing Jerry Jones and the Cowboys have done right in regards to Hardy has been to admit: We didn’t see the pictures before, but we didn’t need to; we already knew everything. Because they did. And you should have too.

The How could Goodell let him in the league? sentiment has been strong on this one. Goodell has made approximately 53,088 missteps in regards to the personal-conduct policy. This one is not one of them.

Goodell suspended Hardy for 15 games last season (17 if you include the playoffs). He tried to suspend him for another 10 this year, but it was overturned by an arbiter. There’s nothing more the league could do.

The Personal Conduct Policy is in place for public relations purposes. The league is unfit (as we’ve seen again and again and again) to dish out extra-judicial punishment. (Which isn’t really a knock; the court system isn’t too great at it either and that’s the only thing they do. To read a much smarter take than I can give you, check out the column Steph Stradley wrote for us last year.)

If you have a problem with Hardy being in the NFL, take it up with:

1) The team and the owner who gave him a job. Hardy isn’t incarcerated. He will only be out of the league only if the Cowboys cut him (which they won’t) and 31 other teams decide to not sign him. And, again, that decision wouldn’t be based on ethics, it would be a reaction to public outcry (and, in this case, belated public outcry).

2) The quirky North Carolina court system that Hardy was so easily able to game. As far as the state is concerned, not only is Hardy not guilty despite being convicted by a county judge, the charges were expunged from his record. That is a far bigger outrage than anything the NFL had done, will do or can do.

Moving forward, the questions we should be asking aren’t along the lines of Who hates Greg Hardy the most? From what I’m hearing, we want to permanently ban from the NFL anyone who commits domestic violence. But…

What if there is no conviction? What if there are no photos or video? Knowing what’s at stake, would that discourage victims from coming forward? Does it matter if the player shows contrition? What if the player is (unlike Greg Hardy) otherwise considered a good person? Is there an alternate approach, as far as getting help for victims and offenders? Or, better yet, are there preventative measures the league can take to keep this from happening at all, or, at least much less frequently?

And much more importantly: In society at large, can we more effectively prosecute domestic violence? (Remember, the prosecution’s case fell apart when the victim, Nicole Holder, didn’t testify at Hardy’s appeal, presumably because of a civil settlement.) And what is the appropriate punishment? What preventative measures can ben taken?

If Greg Hardy were a certified public accountant making $75,000 annually as the sole breadwinner for a family of four, what would we want to happen? What happens if he has to serve a lengthy prison sentence and can never find work again? How does the financial well-being of his family factor into it? There has to be a strong deterrent against committing these crimes, but would his wife be destroying her own life by reporting it?

Running the rage race on Twitter is easy. Finding answers to these questions is not.