Pics of Greg Hardy's girlfriend after he beat her

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Man what a scumbag. I hope he gets banned from the NFL indefinitely. Its worse when you know those bruises might well have come from a gun when he threw her onto a pile of them (that he just leaves lying about??). If one of them was loaded he could have been looking at a homicide charge so it could have been a lot worse of course but I hate how he got a four game suspension and now its kind of brushed under the carpet. Case closed?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The NFL already has these. She didn't press charges because he threatened her, and her family.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The NFL already has these. She didn't press charges because he threatened her, and her family.
I'm guessing there's hope that maybe it'll be like the Ray Rice situation, where after the pictures come out the outcry will be strong enough for Goodell to try to save face by making an indefinite suspension.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm guessing there's hope that maybe it'll be like the Ray Rice situation, where after the pictures come out the outcry will be strong enough for Goodell to try to save face by making an indefinite suspension.
I hope they lock the douche, up. He deserves more than that.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I hope they lock the douche, up. He deserves more than that.
With how our judicial system is, all he's going to do is do a couple of months, get out and go right back to beating women. We punish people for smoking bud harsher than we punish men who take advantage of women, it's ridiculous.

I'm far removed from hoping he goes to jail, and I just hope he messes with the wrong one and whatever happens.. Happens.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
this is from a year ago and already seen. The decision was made. This is media putting this stuff out too late
That has already been stated. That is why the NFL gave him 4 games. Smoke a joint, same punishment. I still wish he'd be locked up, or worse.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is from a year ago and already seen. The decision was made. This is media putting this stuff out too late

You saw these pics a year ago?

I didn't........did anyone else?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

He paid her off, and I have zero respect for her for taking money to shut up and let him go free.

And less for him of course.......karma is a harsh Mistress..........he better keep an eye open.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
That has already been stated. That is why the NFL gave him 4 games. Smoke a joint, same punishment. I still wish he'd be locked up, or worse.

I understand that she received a $10 million dollar settlement....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He paid her off, and I have zero respect for her for taking money to shut up and let him go free.

And less for him of course.......karma is a harsh Mistress..........he better keep an eye open.

She took the money because you know that he would kill her if it went to court with his high-priced lawyers and actually having to look her abuser in the eye. What would you do if you were a poor scared woman with a rich man who tried to kill you three times: take the money so that everything would go away or stand up to the man who brutally beat you and threatened to kill you and your family if you took the case to court against the best lawyers money could buy?

It's a pretty easy answer for me. I'd try to make everything go away. I'd be terrified to personally stand up to the person who abused me. I've been through domestic abuse multiple times, and it's not easy to stand up to even verbal and emotional abuse, let alone actual physical violence.

Penguin.

Rookie
You got to move on. They already saw the photos and a decision was made. The dude is a punk, and I would to love see our offense literally demolish this guy off the line, but he is one hell of a player.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd actually sign up to get beaten up like that for $10m. Seriously. I'd do it.

Would you sign up to nearly die three times for that? Is it worth your life?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

Get 10 mil and have money to get the hell away from him and be able to pay people to protect her or don't take money, drag out a court saga that'll put her name all over the place while the media and DA run her name through the mud and have him put away for only a couple of months when he's already threatened to Rae Carruth her. Which would you do?

If you lost respect for her than maybe you ought to reevaluate what her position really was. This isn't like Ray Rice's wife, where she let go because she loved him so much, she let go because if she didn't she'd probably be dead.