Pics from [Aug-04] of Training Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That was a knock on him last season. I hope it was just an isolated incident. If he continues that his role will be diminished in a pass first offense.
I'm 99.9% sure McVay brought in Sam Rogers @ FB to help Gurley out!:D

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awesome pics! Looks like Gurley missed another hole. He should have went off tackle. A 3-4 yd gain better than no gain.
Agreed. But what you don't see is the whole sequence. That left side started to close up as well once the LDE saw the play develop but you're correct, 3-4 yards is better than one or none!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Agreed. But what you don't see is the whole sequence. That left side started to close up as well once the LDE saw the play develop but you're correct, 3-4 yards is better than one or none!

I would be fine with 5-7 yds a carry, just move the sticks, 3-4 is better than 1 or none or even a loss. I can't wait to see our guys on gameday!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice shots.

I would love to see Spruce emerge opposite Kupp and if Higbee can't get open and catch a ball he can just assume a blocking role for all I care.

Time to see how Everett responds with the majority of TE targets.

That will happen !!$ Everett is the man .

Huge upgrade. The stats of Higbee missing all those targets don't lie.

All those Ram fans that wanted Forrest indstead of Everett & J Johnson just get caught up in the mock drafts.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
All those Ram fans that wanted Forrest indstead of Everett & J Johnson just get caught up in the mock drafts.
Are you saying offensive line play isn't important? I believe you're referring to Forrest Lamp...and yeah, he's hurt now...but was set to start...in his first year....No way to tell who would have been a "better" draft pick at this time.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Are you saying offensive line play isn't important? I believe you're referring to Forrest Lamp...and yeah, he's hurt now...but was set to start...in his first year....No way to tell who would have been a "better" draft pick at this time.
Who the F would The Rams have as a TE then ???

One of the best scouts said he will be the biggest surprise vs. everyone drafted. He said it at the Senior Bowl. Huge respect.

Love Rogers & Kupp rooming again as well. Say what you Champ. You will see. I KNOW he will be a solid Fantasy Pick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Thanks for that .

Wow- EJ Gaines is starting over Webster !! I really like that , because it says a lot about EJ Gaines. I'm sure he was trying to play hurt last season because of injuries. Troy Hill also getting into that car wreck & getting kicked off the team.

Webster has to work hard to get ahead of him . It shows The Rams have some depth.

I also like Cody Davies. He is such a good speical teams player as well.

Rogers is such as steal in the draft. To think how much the 9ers paid for there FB from Baltimore.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Louis Trinca-Pasat | 62
DT | Iowa Is starting !! Nice !!!

Another one of Sneads RFA pick ups.

Westbrooks , Hecker, Cody Davies. Matt Longacre,Littleton,Morgan Fox, & Malcom Brown.

Les Snead & scouting deserve some credit .

Add Spruuuuuuuce as well !!

Aaron Green & this Tillery kid might be the RB that makes the 53 if Dunbar is not healthy.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who the F would The Rams have as a TE then ???

One of the best scouts said he will be the biggest surprise vs. everyone drafted. He said it at the Senior Bowl. Huge respect.

Love Rogers & Kupp rooming again as well. Say what you Champ. You will see. I KNOW he will be a solid Fantasy Pick.
So if we didn't take him in the 2nd we couldn't have taken a TE later? Or signed another vet? It's always easy to play little games after the fact but to say Lamp wouldn't have been as good or better of a pick than Everett is just silly.