Pics from [Aug-04] of Training Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'm going to post some pics from todays camp and I'll try to narrate what is going on with them. I may just make multiple posts so you can follow along a bit better.

This first series is of Goff's mechanics. Go ahead, discus what is good and what is bad, I have no idea!
D7K_5414 (2).JPG
D7K_5415 (2).JPG
D7K_5416 (2).JPG

This is the pass break up by #23 NR Colmen on Robert Woods. Beautiful pass and catch but couldn't hold onto the ball.
D7K_5425 (2).JPG

Greg the Leg Legatron doing some practicing.
D7K_5435 (2).JPG

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now for Gurley #30 finding the hole collapsing.
D7K_5448 (2).JPG
D7K_5451 (2).JPG

The little General.
D7K_5454 (2).JPG

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
These next seven slides shows the formation and pass protection afforded Goff. The final two pictures shows the compilation to P. Cooper. Nice pass and great catch by Cooper.
D7K_5455 (3).JPG
D7K_5459 (3).JPG
D7K_5460 (2).JPG
D7K_5461 (3).JPG
D7K_5463 (2).JPG
D7K_5464 (2).JPG
D7K_5465 (2).JPG

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Again, good pass protection and a completion to Kupp. Notice how much separation Kupp has?
D7K_5468 (2).JPG
D7K_5470 (2).JPG
D7K_5493 (2).JPG

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
This next series is very interesting. Sam Rogers #39 is part of a double back set, he is the lead blocker, the hand off is a fake to #41 Lenard Tillery who stays in to pass protect. Daryl Williams #63 seems to have missed his block on the right side against Ejuan Price #51. Tillery #41 picks up the block and turns Price around. Rogers #39 and Spruce #86 are running out routes and the pass goes to Spruce for a nice gain. I didn't include all the running Spruce did but trust me to say he gain at least 15 yards.
D7K_5526 (2).JPG
D7K_5529 (2).JPG
D7K_5530 (2).JPG
D7K_5531 (2).JPG
D7K_5532 (2).JPG
D7K_5533 (2).JPG
D7K_5534 (2).JPG
D7K_5535 (2).JPG
D7K_5539 (3).JPG
D7K_5542 (2).JPG

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Last one. This is Higbee. He was having a tough day catching balls. I guess placing one right in front of you is not the way he likes it. He was lined up in the slot, short slant from the 3 yard line. Looks like he needs to jump a little higher, just like in the video posted about him earlier.

Interesting note, @Merlin noticed that #84 Hemingway was not in any of the plays. In his place was #81 Travis Wilson. I guess that leaping catch in the end zone on Tuesday got him noticed.
D7K_5575 (2).JPG

TexasRam

Legend
Nice shots.

I would love to see Spruce emerge opposite Kupp and if Higbee can't get open and catch a ball he can just assume a blocking role for all I care.

Time to see how Everett responds with the majority of TE targets.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off thanks .

Who is number #65 ??? Sullivan ? #61 number change ?
65 somebody discovered the other day is a center we signed. Rookie Parker Collins, it seems only ESPN has him on the roster not even NFL.com or our official site. He's from Brian Quick's alma mater.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
65 somebody discovered the other day is a center we signed. Rookie Parker Collins, it seems only ESPN has him on the roster not even NFL.com or our official site. He's from Brian Quick's alma mater.

Looking from the photo he is a starter ??

Look at who is in with him ?? It has to be Sullivan? Wit ,Saffold, 65 , Big Rob , & Brown. Goff & Gurley ?

What young offensive lineman stick out ?

Jake Eldrenkamp might make the 53 .

Last edited:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Looking from the photo he is a starter ??

Look at who is in with him ?? It has to be Sullivan? Wit ,Saffold, 65 , Big Rob , & Brown. Goff & Gurley ?
Website has both Sullivan and Parker with #61. So my guess would be that 65 is JS

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Website has both Sullivan and Parker with #61. So my guess would be that 65 is JS

The web site roster is all messed up. #65 is Sullivan. Parker is #61.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good catch the pic's if you google John Sullivan Rams show a guy in 65 for the Vikings so he's worn that in the past. ESPN (shocking) and the Rams website must be wrong with the numbers. Thanks Vet!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Thanks - just saw the number change & you would think in this freaking day and age that the website would be able to stay up to date.

It sort of sucks they don't give depth charts either. Even if it was posted live from day to day by the organization , it could be used to motivate players.

I know players can be drama queens , but if your doing your job well you shouldn't have to worry.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Good catch the pic's if you google John Sullivan Rams show a guy in 65 for the Vikings so he's worn that in the past. ESPN (shocking) and the Rams website must be wrong with the numbers. Thanks Vet!

I'm pissed I have not been to training camp . Love scouting players live. It gives you a different perspective.

I was free Wednesday & now today. I will be out Sunday now almost for sure. I'm real pissed because I was paying people to work & I ended up having to stay around my place & work as well.Dumbest thing . My neighbors went to the Chargers camp & enjoyed it. They are not even real football fans.
I bet they could not name 5 players . Sad but true.

The good thing is The NFL is back in So Cal the number 2 market in the USA & going to be the home of the 2028 olympics.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Awesome pics! Looks like Gurley missed another hole. He should have went off tackle. A 3-4 yd gain better than no gain.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Awesome pics! Looks like Gurley missed another hole. He should have went off tackle. A 3-4 yd gain better than no gain.

That was a knock on him last season. I hope it was just an isolated incident. If he continues that his role will be diminished in a pass first offense.