Peyton Manning spotted at Rams headquarters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Kayvon should give up on the NFL and become a secret agent -- I mean he's obviously secretly taken a pic of Peyton while his phone is on the table .... and then he sends it out to the world.

:shades: - espionage at its finest.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here's his little brother, Jesse, from Breaking Bad...

63674545_BreakingBad-Shotgun-AaronPaulAsJessePinkman-1.jpeg

jap

Legend
  • If Peyton utilizes the Vulcan Mind Touch to download his experience to Jared, with the size of Peyton's head, it might take a few weeks to complete the download.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
  • If Peyton utilizes the Vulcan Mind Touch to download his experience to Jared, with the sizer of Peyton's head, it might take a few weeks to complete the download.

After download Jared playing QB with Peyton's brain like...

9ghu2a.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I know this is wrong, but I'm gonna say it.

Manning was there because it was movie night and he was doing his friends a solid.

If you don't get it, I'm not explaining... LOL.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I have the utmost respect for Payton - even if he's there in a "friends of" capacity - having him in your vicinity MUST be a positive influence - surround yourself with greatness and some of it must rub off right?QB consultant / (un)official QB mentor would rock!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • If Peyton utilizes the Vulcan Mind Touch to download his experience to Jared, with the size of Peyton's head, it might take a few weeks to complete the download.
That was freaking funny as all get out.