Peter King: Why Sam Bradford is MVP

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
the vikings have already stomped a mudhole in the packers' ass.
Nice. I thought I was the only one who used that phrase.

Do you also finish it with "... and walk it dry?"
e.g., "I'll stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry."

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice. I thought I was the only one who used that phrase.

Do you also finish it with "... and walk it dry?"
e.g., "I'll stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry."

Nah, it's just an expression that has stayed with me from the public enemy song yo! Bum rush the show. Every time I think of it I hear flavor flav's voice.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Here's the problem, they don't give out an award for "MVP after a quarter of the season."

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I believe that Sam's time hinder Kelly got him the coaching he lacked. He seems to be more of a leader and takes control of the situation more instead of shaking his head and throwing his hands in the air. I think he needed to take the next step and mature a bit while with the Rams. He may have been doing that when he got injured because he was playing better.

Maybe DTs and WRs aren't they only players that need a few years to grow into the NFL. Maybe Sam wasn't ready in his first few years and now he is.

Athos

Legend
Seeing Bradfords success has me slightly giving a damn about the NFL again.

Harp all you want on the D, but you gotta get it done offensively as well and Bradford has been a huge reason why. That offense has done pretty well without AP. Bradford hasn't turned it over. Made the plays needed to win.

Outside of actually having a legit weapon in Diggs, it's not like he has much more to work with currently than the Rams. Heck, I'd say as a whole unit the Queens are less than the Rams.

And you can't argue the list of QBs he's beaten. If he was still a Ram and he did this, you all would be popping boners so hard you'd need medical intervention.