Patrick Peterson 5 yr 70 million 48 million guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
Hmmm... lets see....5 yrs for $70 million (~ $14 million per year) with $48 million guaranteed versus 4 yrs for $56 million (~ $14 million per year) with $12 million guaranteed. Someone please make Mr. Sherman aware that he may not be the best cornerback in the league after all.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hmmm... lets see....5 yrs for $70 million (~ $14 million per year) with $48 million guaranteed versus 4 yrs for $56 million (~ $14 million per year) with $12 million guaranteed. Someone please make Mr. Sherman aware that he may not be the best cornerback in the league after all.
I wanted to post the same thing, capital fuck Richie Shermie

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Just read a tweet:

Apparently Richard Sherman is holding out of Seahawks TC until he is the highest paid CB in
football.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Just read a tweet:

Apparently Richard Sherman is holding out of Seahawks TC until he is the highest paid CB in football.
Proof I want to see it

You dog you went back and blue fonted that

Last edited:

jjab360

Legend
Wow, no idea how his agent got him that much money. Hate on Sherman all you want, no way in hell Peterson is a better corner than he is.

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
Just read a tweet:

Apparently Richard Sherman is holding out of Seahawks TC until he is the highest paid CB in football.

Oh the drama! Where's my popcorn? This season may be very entertaining on a few levels.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Wouldn't you love to hear Sherman get irrate over this and do something dumb or hold out? lmao
Would make my week!
You know he's burning and you KNOW Petterson is waiting for the twitter war with ALL the ammo,except the ring of course:oops:

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oneof sherman fans just tweeted peterson and sherman gave up a combined 8 touchdowns and peterson gave up 7 and Sherman just retweeted it. the feud has started

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
You know he's burning and you KNOW Petterson is waiting for the twitter war with ALL the ammo,except the ring of course:oops:
I wish I could find that one thing that starts the War of theWorlds between them! lol
Hate me some Sherman!

RK3

Professional Lurker
Name
Russ
Wouldn't you love to hear Sherman get irrate over this and do something dumb or hold out? lmao
Would make my week!

upload_2014-7-29_23-50-11.png

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It's not a question if he's worth it. It's more of a question if they can find enough quality players to play for the league minimum to offset his salary.