Panthers@Rams: Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
There it is. In Jeff Fisher presser he "Didn't hear fans call for jared Goff" Are you kidding me? Keenum played okay? Defense play good? freak that Defense played great. Keenum was terrible. AND YOU HEARD THEM SCREAMING PUT GOFF IN!
I even heard them yelling for Tebow, that was awesome. Pretty much anyone but Keenum

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I don't watch the game anymore and didn't today.

That's how unwatchable Fisher's Rams are.

Up till this year I watched every game since 1979.

I feel set free not watching anymore, you should try it.

Freak that shit. Rams till the day I die.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher just said in a post game conference: "We need to keep the defense playing the way they are now, and we just need to figure out a way to score 28 like at Detroit".....(paraphrase). So we need to score like the game that's really not the norm......He is a broken record of fail....:gtfo:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm going to vent about how poor and uninformed Rams fans are in LA. In no other NFL stadium would the home team be booing so loudly and chanting for Goff when the offense is at the line that the side line had to try to get them to quiet down to run a play. I get wanting Goff in, but the fans at the coliseum today were at times idiots and downright disrespectful. Many a comment was made after the game by the players about how poor the fans were today. Not exactly the way to attract or keep talent. 3 games and fans already turning ugly. You may not like a player's performance, but don't think he's not giving it his best.

If you think the fans are turning ugly and unruly now, just wait until December if the current crapshow is still running as is...

I am of the opinion that the fans are the reason these guys get to play a game for living and make, in some cases, an insane amount of money doing so. If the fans want to voice their displeasure, I cannot begrudge them that. Well, as long as they do it within the boundaries of, at minimum, OK taste.

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I'm going to vent about how poor and uninformed Rams fans are in LA. In no other NFL stadium would the home team be booing so loudly and chanting for Goff when the offense is at the line that the side line had to try to get them to quiet down to run a play. I get wanting Goff in, but the fans at the coliseum today were at times idiots and downright disrespectful. Many a comment was made after the game by the players about how poor the fans were today. Not exactly the way to attract or keep talent. 3 games and fans already turning ugly. You may not like a player's performance, but don't think he's not giving it his best.
Yeah, I understand how you feel but that is L.A, NY, Boston etc....If you want a team in a major market you are not going to get a pass when they stink. I think we all suspect it is more than Fisher being stubborn about Goff, My guess is he ain't even close

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
right.gif

TomMack

Rookie
This garbage is getting old.
Raiders may be coming to my home town and their actually fun to watch. I hate to even think it but after 40 years of being a Rams fan I might...never mind just fire the fish and I'm back in.

Ellard80

Legend
0 points in the first 3 quarters lost us the game more than two plays did.

Sure... but football often is a game where 1 or 2 plays determine the outcome of the game.. One play was a dropped TD and the other gave them a Field Goal.

I agree with you to a point.. but even with all that - they could win the game in the 4th if not for those two plays.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This game was over by halftime. The offense was pitiful. The D kicked all kinds of ass... but once again... they need some fuckin help! I am as pessimistic as they come, but damn, the fans were booing Keenum pretty much EVERY TIME he threw an incomplete or got sacked. It was bad.

Then came the "We Want Goff" chants. I was kind of stunned, it got really loud and Fisher is lying if he says he didn't hear it. Gurley looked dejected after a couple of shitty runs. And his (and a few others) body language is poor. I feel badly for some of the guys who are actually putting in work. Unfortnately, it's just not happening for them on offense.
Tavon with all that $$ and he is good for what? 28 yards? Wow.

It was a wasted Sunday for me. There was a good number of Panthers fans in attendance and what sucks is we really couldn't talk smack because the Rams are just plain sorry right now. I don't blame the fans for boo-ing and chanting for Goff. The atmosphere before the game is electric. And slowly as the game drags on and with each incomplete pass and batted ball and penalty and 1 yard run up the middle the life gets sucked out of the fans and the entire stadium. Fisher needs to go. It's not on Case. Fisher is the one calling the shots. Need a "Fire Fisher" chant next game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just read that Fisher apparently refuses to start Goff until the Rams are eliminated from playoff contention. That's exactly the fear I had coming into this year. That speaks volumes about the true reason for Goff sitting.

JackStraw

Rookie
I just read that Fisher apparently refuses to start Goff until the Rams are eliminated from playoff contention. That's exactly the fear I had coming into this year. That speaks volumes about the true reason for Goff sitting.
Ever consider just stop rooting for the Rams? They're never going to justify your beliefs.
Sure some friends will bust your balls for switching teams, but god damn man, just let yourself be happy.

Fisher's ideas were exactly my feeling going into season/as it progressed. Too bad. I thought I was an original thinker

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ever consider just stop rooting for the Rams? They're never going to justify your beliefs.
Sure some friends will bust your balls for switching teams, but god damn man, just let yourself be happy.

Fisher's ideas were exactly my feeling going into season/as it progressed. Too bad. I thought I was an original thinker

Yes, I have. But here I am. You ever consider not reading my posts if they rustle your jimmies so much? Nobody forces you to do anything. In fact, there's an ignore feature on this board. I'm going to continue expressing my opinion as I desire. In fact, I expressed this opinion in the "Vent Thread," so I'm not really sure what you're upset about.

JackStraw

Rookie
Yes, I have. But here I am. You ever consider not reading my posts if they rustle your jimmies so much? Nobody forces you to do anything. In fact, there's an ignore feature on this board. I'm going to continue expressing my opinion as I desire. In fact, I expressed this opinion in the "Vent Thread," so I'm not really sure what you're upset about.
I was just trying to help out. I'm against censorship probably more than healthy people should be

Why don't you have any sense of humor?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was just trying to help out. I'm against censorship probably more than healthy people should be

Why don't you have any sense of humor?

I actually have a great sense of humor IRL and am an easy-going person. Very different on the internet.

But I'm not too tolerant of people telling me to go root for another team because they don't like my opinion. If you were doing it in jest, that's another thing. It's difficult to decipher tone on the internet, especially when you don't interact with that person often.

JackStraw

Rookie
I actually have a great sense of humor IRL and am an easy-going person. Very different on the internet.

But I'm not too tolerant of people telling me to go root for another team because they don't like my opinion. If you were doing it in jest, that's another thing. It's difficult to decipher tone on the internet, especially when you don't interact with that person often.
My
man you're Ram's fan. Understand you're cool no matter how much you sound like jaded blogger

Where I come from it's uncomfortable if buds don't bust balls

JackStraw

Rookie
Fisher haters will 100% begin to hate the next guy, all good things in all good time

Talking shit on the HC of any team is easy. Why not start pointing fingers at the players who clearly aren't focused on their job. And not because
DEEEERRRRR these guys get paid millions they should easily execute every play and make the opposing millionaires/freaks of nature look like red shirts

IMO pay 'em more

MORE

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher haters will 100% begin to hate the next guy, all good things in all good time

Talking crap on the HC of any team is easy. Why not start pointing fingers at the players who clearly aren't focused on their job. And not because
DEEEERRRRR these guys get paid millions they should easily execute every play and make the opposing millionaires/freaks of nature look like red shirts

IMO pay 'em more

MORE

Maybe. But many of the "Fisher haters" gave Fisher four or five years to turn this team around. If the next guy continues losing, yes, people will turn on him. If he wins, they won't. This is actually a pretty patient fan-base when compared to the rest of the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.