P.S. to Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
P.S. Jeff,
I know you've been here before, that's why they hired you cuz we know you aint gonna go all to shit now ,this here is WHY you were hired,this is when experience pays off,this is when a Spags or a Linny falls apart ,this is when a George Allen tells his team they have an opportunity to show what they are made of.

Somehow I don't think the "Nobody" was too resounding in the 49r locker room yesterday when Lil Jim asked em who had it better, lets keep them fuckers on the ropes ,K?

FT

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy said:
P.S. Jeff,
I know you've been here before, that's why they hired you cuz we know you aint gonna go all to shyte now ,this here is WHY you were hired,this is when experience pays off,this is when a Spags or a Linny falls apart ,this is when a George Allen tells his team they have an opportunity to show what they are made of.

Somehow I don't think the "Nobody" was too resounding in the 49r locker room yesterday when Lil Jim asked em who had it better, lets keep them fuckers on the ropes ,K?

FT

Tell me Tdaddy...Whats up with the Stash?

When he was in TN he was throwing the kitchen sink at the Rams.

What the hay is he thinking now? Has he lost his nerve?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
P.S. Jeff....You should've kept Gregg & Blake Williams and hired Hue Jackson over Brian Schottenheimer!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EastRam said:
Thordaddy said:
P.S. Jeff,
I know you've been here before, that's why they hired you cuz we know you aint gonna go all to shyte now ,this here is WHY you were hired,this is when experience pays off,this is when a Spags or a Linny falls apart ,this is when a George Allen tells his team they have an opportunity to show what they are made of.

FT

Tell me Tdaddy...Whats up with the Stash?

When he was in TN he was throwing the kitchen sink at the Rams.

What the hay is he thinking now? Has he lost his nerve?
Well, East that would require some mind reading, and that is one super power I NEVER had.

I will say this, if the simple shit aint workin' I don't think makin it more complex will.

Unlike many fans ,some might call me a lightweight for this, I don't try to hard to delve into the play calling and the why's and why not's and try to fool myself into thinking I can analyze enough to critique all those things.
I don't watch football to make it another job, I take the whole and try not to go down avenues based on assumptions I have zero evidence are accurate except my own hubris. I'm not saying that others do that,I'm just sayin' I don't make a habit of it. Select things will set me off and usually from a perspective of ownership of a team.
Every coach and program faces days like yesterday, we will face a team that got "housed" in their house and lost their most visible defensive player( didn't say best cuz I still think playing next to Justin Smith there are a lot of guys who could do what A.Smith has done.

I seriously doubt Fisher has never been here before,like my thread starter implied, anyone can ride the crest of the wave, the real test is what you do after a "wipeout". So while some are going to doubt and parse the situation ,I'm gonna sit back and say "now's your time Jeff,this is what we hired you for,this is when you earn your pay,I think you can" .

I'm not going to lose faith this fast, hate like hell if others do, but I'm not gonna chastise them for it either,I'll just sit here and say my peace and let others say theirs.
I will say this and I didn't watch the whole game I was in and out of it cuz my wife was in the ER, Jake Long looked like a has been against Ware ,six sacks is all you have to know about that game to figure what really happened ,if anyone aught to be sayin WTF right now it's Sam ,I can say I hope Washington goes 0-16 and we can trade the pick for two more first round picks and more next year and get some serious beef on our o-line, cuz that wasn't pretty.

Goin to the Hosp. now say a prayer fer Mrs Thor please.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks gents all went well Dr said. Her gallbladder was deader than Elvis
She's resting well I'm in the lounge letting her rest .
Don't get me wrong about our team I'm just not prone to complaining UNTIL I'be had a bigger sample Sept 2-2 Oct 3-1
5-3 at the halfway point would ya take it?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Done. Glad everything went well. Now the two of you go get some rest.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
40CKW9D.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
P.S. You keep saying that we can and will fix this, or that...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc[/youtube]

BTW, X, that was some funny shit. Thor, great news that everything will be OK with your wife.

The spags thing was so funny I about pissed myself. My PS to Fisher, bust out the bounty program this week! I want to see some serious pain dished out this week especially for kaep.