Over/under: Gurley gets 100 yards rushing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I'm going to take the over on this one. It's going to be tough sledding but Gurley has had 10 days to rest up. He should be fresh and they've had more time to dial up some more plays for him. Everyone talks about how the Seahawks haven't allowed 100 yard rusher this year and deservedly so. But what great running backs have they played? The only great backs they have played are Matt Forte and AP and AP only had 8 carries. Still, it will be tough to get 100 yards but I think Gurley does it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In a wager, I'd take the under.

But, Gurley has had big runs. The key to getting >100 this week is he needs a 40yd run mixed in.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Yes I think he can Gurley hits the open holes with authority and speed.So if the Oline and Keenum help him out a little I think he gets alot more than 100.Sea doesn't respect our passing game so if he can break the LOS clean he can make them pay for stacking the box.

jap

Legend
I would love! to see the Gurley Express! meet Dick Sherman one-on-one on the open field.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'd take the under because the passing game is going to be pushed much harder than in recent weeks.

BeachRam78

Rookie
Name
john
I think Fish will feed Gurley all game. He's had 10 days to rest. No matter what happens in this game they can't abandon the run game. Keep pounding Gurley. I think TGll is good enough to take over the game as long has he gets a little help from the o line and the short passing game on 3rd down.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sea doesn't respect our passing game so if he can break the LOS clean he can make them pay for stacking the box.

I'm not sure Seattle stacks the box against us. IIRC, Seattle plays their basic defense and challenges every team to beat them straight up.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, and I think Gurley gets over 100 yards because I believe Fisher will try very hard to embarrass the Seahawks and ridicule their fans. Just Seems like a fisher move. IMHO.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Sadly under. My guess, 47 yards. Their offense has been playing lights out as of late, and their D has always been good. We could be down early and have to abandon the run.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I have both Gurley and Tavon on the lineup bubble in fantasy finals.

Hate the matchup. I'm concerned Fisher will start to roll back TG's touches now that we are mathematically eliminated. Think Seattle will be fired up.

But gimme a break, like I'm really gonna bench Gurley in the finals. Even Tavon is ikely going to sneak into a starting spot once I start drinking on Sunday.

Athos

Legend
Under. Hags have the DBs to stack the box against us to sell out stopping Gurley and Tavon.

Gonna be tough sledding. We never play well on offense in that annoying ass stadium.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Sounds for a nice bet....
@RhodyRams Merry Christmas!!!! and make it so....

I have to think over...why?...Love this damn team too much! Can WE just win a game in Seattle?

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'm not sure Seattle stacks the box against us. IIRC, Seattle plays their basic defense and challenges every team to beat them straight up.
Against average Rbs yes they do but Gurley is not average and they know that.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Over. No fun predicting doom. Rather be wrong. 22-157-3td. Let it be done. Rejoice in our impending victory. Circle the stadium 7 times!

RamzFanz

Damnit
The nightmare scenario is falling behind fast. He's a 2nd half guy and that means going into the second half close. I could totally see Gurley getting over 100 if we stay close all game.

A LOT of TA early and a LOT of Gurley late is what I hope to see. I actually feel pretty good about the possibility that Keenum can deliver a decent game and at least keep them honest.

The Rams are decimated by injury though, I just don't think they can field the overall talent to win there unless our D and/or ST kick in on some scoring.