Official Training Camp Thread - Day Two!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Really sucks that Coach isn't doing reports on here anymore. Was really looking forward to reading them when camp started

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I for one...... loved reading coacho's and Hammers reports.......they are missed. Living here in western ny.....id really appreciate it if anyone can step up or would like to give a try like x did.....it would be greatly appreciated. ....... he did great.... ;) .... thank you in advance. ..... ;)

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
My first ever camp report on day 2:

I will apologize right off and say I don't have a lot of great pics. Sorry. I took a few of the hill drill but mostly just watched.

It was a lot of fun and I got to meet @RamzFanz and @CoachO!

Today was actually my first time and I’m so glad I went. I'm definitely going to the scrimmage at Lindenwood and I will try to document that better (no guarantees). There is a lot to watch and I'm not going to do a huge report. I imagine Fanz and Coach will be reporting in with a much more extensive analysis. I will just leave you with a few random observations from an extreme amateur:

· They were wearing pads.

· Cook was getting a lot of attention and seems to have good chemistry already with Foles. He's a big body.

· Quick was playing but with a yellow thing on his helmet. He looks like he’ll be ready to me.

· We have a very beefy looking group along both sides of the lines.

· Havenstein is big. He doesn't look fat at all though but long and thick. He looks like an NFL Tackle from where I sit.

· Austin is small.

· Manion looks like he could already be the QB2.

· Rookie free agent WR's Marquez and Rodriguez looked good. Rodriquez, the Army veteran, is the same height as Austin but seems bigger...that extra five-ten pounds makes a lot of diff.

· Safety Christian Bryant (a coacho favorite) looked good and got scored a pick.

· Aaron Donald is a bad ass. Saw him pretty easily get what would have been a sack in drills.

· Coach Williams yells a lot.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
My first ever camp report on day 2:

I will apologize right off and say I don't have a lot of great pics. Sorry. I took a few of the hill drill but mostly just watched.

It was a lot of fun and I got to meet @RamzFanz and @CoachO!

Today was actually my first time and I’m so glad I went. I'm definitely going to the scrimmage at Lindenwood and I will try to document that better (no guarantees). There is a lot to watch and I'm not going to do a huge report. I imagine Fanz and Coach will be reporting in with a much more extensive analysis. I will just leave you with a few random observations from an extreme amateur:

· They were wearing pads.

· Cook was getting a lot of attention and seems to have good chemistry already with Foles. He's a big body.

· Quick was playing but with a yellow thing on his helmet. He looks like he’ll be ready to me.

· We have a very beefy looking group along both sides of the lines.

· Havenstein is big. He doesn't look fat at all though but long and thick. He looks like an NFL Tackle from where I sit.

· Austin is small.

· Manion looks like he could already be the QB2.

· Rookie free agent WR's Marquez and Rodriguez looked good. Rodriquez, the navy seal, is the same height as Austin but seems bigger...that extra five-ten pounds makes a lot of diff.

· Safety Christian Bryant (a coacho favorite) looked good and got scored a pick.

· Aaron Donald is a bad ass. Saw him pretty easily get what would have been a sack in drills.

· Coach Williams yells a lot.
Awesome.
I keep reading good things about Mannion.