Official Training Camp Thread - Day 9!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Excited to see the team after a poor showing under the lights and knowing much film study and Ass chewing has occured since then and today is a new day and another Center's day at the helm and hoping for a FLASH to appear from what I thought was our pre-season favorite in Barnes. Go Barnes and stop the Bull Rushes.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hopefully Bruce can teach our WRs how to be reliable. That's the name of the game, you have to show up and be reliable and consistent and your team has to count on you to make plays. It'll be nice to have him there. Enjoy camp guys.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I hope so! It's the Rams' biggest weakness right now, IMHO.

I keep hearing some good things about Rhaney. Maybe Barnes will be the guy early since he's got the most of the limited experience? Maybe Rhaney is the future?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks if the UDFAs aren't doing what is necessary to make the team. It's rare that a UDFA makes the team initially for his position playing prowess - somebody needs to step up and show the drive and skill necessary to stand out on special teams.