Official Training Camp Thread - Day 6!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
There's a lot of discussion about the pieces stockpiled, Tavon, how to use him, Foles, about his fit. Dukes, thinks Rams are a 10 win team. Heath, said he's never seen a player of Tavon's size ever succeed in the NFL, in his time.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Talking about Rams defense, being one of the top defenses. Dukes, likes Ogletree coming on. Evans, talking Long missed time last year, coming back. Said Fisher is a good coach, and William's defense will hunt you. Dukes, talking about Brockers having great camp, and Fairly a good addition. He thinks Westbrooks would be a starter on other teams. Evan's says Failrly. when focused has great instincts, and can be dominant.

About Donald. He's wreaking havoc, reminds him of Warren Sapp...Dukes. Tough matchup, great first step, strong, athletic. Evan's compares him to John Randle, body type, burst.

Just paraphrasing people, not a great typist. Trying to add to members who may not have NFL Network. I won't be able to live once it starts, since, I will be trying to keep up with live tweets.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Talking about Rams defense, being one of the top defenses. Dukes, likes Ogletree coming on. Evans, talking Long missed time last year, coming back. Said Fisher is a good coach, and William's defense will hunt you. Dukes, talking about Brockers having great camp, and Fairly a good addition. He thinks Westbrooks would be a starter on other teams. Evan's says Failrly. when focused has great instincts, and can be dominant.

About Donald. He's wreaking havoc, reminds him of Warren Sapp...Dukes. Tough matchup, great first step, strong, athletic. Evan's compares him to John Randle, body type, burst.

Just paraphrasing people, not a great typist. Trying to add to members who may not have NFL Network. I won't be able to live once it starts, since, I will be trying to keep up with live tweets.
I was listening to NFLN, and D'ram did a great job capturing all of the points. I'm really surprised by all the love. This is weird to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dukes thinks both Mason, and Gurley splitting carries, so that they total about 30 a game. Gurley with the edge in carries, once he's healthy. They like the Rams, backs.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Demarco saying the Rams defense can't be middle of the pack, have to have a quick start.