Niner Meltdown; Praying Mantis Doesn't Have a Prayer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Well they can take that spread and shove it where the sun don't shine!!!! Blaine Gabbert I mean really!?!?!?!?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I have no intentions of talking shit until this team proves it can put winning seasons consistently. But beating the Whiners will definitely putting smug look on my face towards their declining fan base.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rams better bring their "A" game Monday night. Last game of week 1, so much anxiety and waiting. I keep thinking to last year when the eventually NFCN champions Vikings went there and got ran all over by Carlos Hyde. Remember, SF was supposed to be shitty all year but week 1 they didn't look like it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
fisher needs to make them think EVERY game is a divisional game, somehow.
this.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
:rolleyes: Yeah. He gives big dumb jocks a bad name.

There is a saying in college football recruiting that goes, "Perception and record are everything". Even if your scho hasn't really won any big games for a few years they get the best players because they are thought of as great. It takes several years for that to wear off. Facts or details don't really come into the equation. High school football players, most of them, base decisions off of perception. He predicted that the Rams will win only 4 games.

Why am I not surprised that Heath Evans has not progressed past his high school jock mindset, and learned the skills of critical analysis?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It is hard to imagine Heath Evans own mother liking him. With his creepy bug eyes, his insistence in wearing suits 3 sizes too small and his derp derp derp bullshit "analysis", he has quickly become the biggest Douchnozzle in a sea of Massengill.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is hard to imagine Heath Evans ....he has quickly become the biggest Douchnozzle in a sea of Massengill.
:sneaky:....the Sea of Massengill....is that where they are holding the Olympic rowing events this year? :whistle:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And the Rams are favored by 3 over KC in this up coming Pre-Season Game. Go Figure!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Good Assistant Coach, but not Head Coach and he's never been a coordinator, but you could be right, Scott Linehan is a very good offensive coordinator, but was uninspiring as a Head Coach.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, it is true that the wine and cheese crowd has always been part of San Francisco. However, there was a strong and vocal fan base that was crazy for the Whiners during their hey-day. Believe me, I've been to over a dozen Ram/Niner games at Candlestick. I've seen the crowds in the 70's, before they were good. (Man that was sweet) in the 80's during the Walsh era (We still kicked their ass at the 'Stick, mostly ) and the darkest day of all....
View attachment 15504
A young, hopeful @Roman Snow with pops, cousin, and the bandwagon niner-lover tailgating outside Candlestick Park before the '89 slaughter in the NFC Championship. (Me on the right)

I'm telling you, the new money of Silicon Valley, and off-shore crowd, there for the experience, is not unlike the come-late, leave-early pansies Southern California is accused of harboring.
View attachment 15503

There is a difference. I think we will take over that place Monday Night!:rockon:

In order to LEAVE early, one has to ARRIVE early. THAT looks like a 1st quarter Levi Blues Stadium crowd.