Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Watching the videos I don't think Foles throws with the accuracy or velocity as Bradford. I still think he's a good solid starting QB which is what the Rams needed. Plus factor in he's coming off a collar bone injury opposed to two mcl knee injuries and I like his chances to stay healthy better. Welcome to the team Foles. I'm happy you're here!

Athos

Legend
Watching the videos I don't think Foles throws with the accuracy or velocity as Bradford. I still think he's a good solid starting QB which is what the Rams needed. Plus factor in he's coming off a collar bone injury opposed to two mcl knee injuries and I like his chances to stay healthy better. Welcome to the team Foles. I'm happy you're here!

Few QBs have the arm talent Bradford does. 5 guys at most. Probably closer to 3-4.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Few QBs have the arm talent Bradford does. 5 guys at most. Probably closer to 3-4.

True. He was probably the best option the Rams had this year for a talented healthy QB. Plus, I don't think anyone thought it would work out as well as it did.

fearsomefour

Legend
Foles is solid but does not read that well from what I have seen....which i admit is not a ton. His 2 int season was an an illusion. But just staying on the field will help the Rams.
It will be interesting to see how Foles adjusts to being under center in a more traditional offense. Bradford I think could flourish in the no huddle system in Philly.
Staying on the field is the issue there. Foles to me is C+ b

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Foles is solid but does not read that well from what I have seen....which i admit is not a ton. His 2 int season was an an illusion. But just staying on the field will help the Rams.
It will be interesting to see how Foles adjusts to being under center in a more traditional offense. Bradford I think could flourish in the no huddle system in Philly.
Staying on the field is the issue there. Foles to me is C+ b

If he's no good its only a 1 year contract. I know who I'd rather have under center if healthy but hey...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
But...Foles has better touch and hits guys in stride better. I dunno that it's as cut and dried as "better".

It might be that Foles is a better fit for what the Rams are trying to do and the schedule they play...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ok yea he had ONE very impressive year and I'm in no way a Foles hater, he played his ass off but the body of work and a broken clavicle bothers me. the biggest side not to think about is comparing Foles playing 6 games against shitty NFC East defenses and teams vs. the jaugernaut NFC West defenses and team schedule. oh and we still have no line and options are fading fast

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And Erin Andrews is way better looking than Nick Foles. They should have had the camera on her for the entire interview.

Usually I would not debate on that fact my Ram brother, but tonight, Nick Foles looks fabulous!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
ok yea he had ONE very impressive year and I'm in no way a Foles hater, he played his ass off but the body of work and a broken clavicle bothers me. the biggest side not to think about is comparing Foles playing 6 games against crappy NFC East defenses and teams vs. the jaugernaut NFC West defenses and team schedule. oh and we still have no line and options are fading fast

I prefer a broken clavicle over a double ACL tear.

As for the line they still have a shot at Wiz, Blalock, Boling, Barksdale and the draft is ahead. Scherff, Tomlinson, etc. they could get two out of the draft.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I prefer a broken clavicle over a double ACL tear.

As for the line they still have a shot at Wiz, Blalock, Boling, Barksdale and the draft is ahead. Scherff, Tomlinson, etc. they could get two out of the draft.
heard Wiz is looking elsewhere I with our FA linemen track record I'm extremely nervous. you can only throw in so many rookies and pray for the best

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've had 2 broken clavicles. Not a big deal.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
heard Wiz is looking elsewhere I with our FA linemen track record I'm extremely nervous. you can only throw in so many rookies and pray for the best

Maybe he is trying to drive up the price? If the Rams sign Barksdale and Blalock the team is only short a center...Cam Erving come on down!