Nice prediction Joey Aucoin ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Might as well mark these down as truths that just haven’t taken place yet. However, they will this evening in Oakland, California.
by joeyaucoin Aug 19, 2017, 11:00am CDT T

831470044.0.jpg
Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images
There’s an eager anticipation in the air, as the Los Angeles Rams are starting to hand some solid playing time to their stars. Yes, developing the depth of the team is a significant goal at this point in the preseason, but just as important is putting your star players in the thick of it.

Here are my instantly regrettable predictions about tonight’s away game against the Oakland Raiders :

1. Jamon Brown is going to keep his job in a triumphant effort. What can I say? I like Brown’s happy go-lucky vibe, as if he’s unaware that the Rams fanbase is loudly freaking out that the Rams are going to be starting a bag of crushed up newspapers at right guard. I think Jamon Brown heard a whole boatload of negative comments about him this week and it fired it up. He’s going to prove that he’s belongs on that O-line with strong footwork and no sacks — and offensive line coach Aaron Kromer is going to get the lion’s share of the credit.
  2. It won’t be a bad game for Sammy Watkins, but he’s not going to light up the scoreboard. I feel that Watkins is healthy, but still learning the playbook. He’ll have a moment where he looks good, but keep your expectations in check. I see Watkins with two targets and one reception for 8 yards.
  3. Ejuan Price will have a strong showing, making a strong case for a starting job in week one. I’m a big fan of this guy. I love his quickness and his willingness to never give up on the play. Price will log one sack, three tackles, and a deflection.
  4. Two touchdown passes for Jared Goff and both of them will go to Josh Reynolds. Reynolds fills such a need for the receiving core and it will become extremely apparent tonight against the Raiders. The rangy wideout is going to make the plays of the game, making a spectacular diving catch in the end zone — twice.
  5. Justin Davis will not fumble the ball and he will turn heads, break ankles, and prove to the coaching staff that he should be the backup to Todd Gurley. Davis will score a touchdown and rack up 46 yards. (It will be noted here that I desperately want Davis to get over his ball security issues because I think he’s super fast.)
So, at least we know that much about how the game will go tonight. I don’t know EVERYTHING that will happen, just those five things. You’re welcome.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Being that specific is crazy...Dude must like being the nail, as he gets hammered over this one...lol

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Might as well mark these down as truths that just haven’t taken place yet. However, they will this evening in Oakland, California.
by joeyaucoin Aug 19, 2017, 11:00am CDT T

831470044.0.jpg
Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty Images
There’s an eager anticipation in the air, as the Los Angeles Rams are starting to hand some solid playing time to their stars. Yes, developing the depth of the team is a significant goal at this point in the preseason, but just as important is putting your star players in the thick of it.

Here are my instantly regrettable predictions about tonight’s away game against the Oakland Raiders :

1. Jamon Brown is going to keep his job in a triumphant effort. What can I say? I like Brown’s happy go-lucky vibe, as if he’s unaware that the Rams fanbase is loudly freaking out that the Rams are going to be starting a bag of crushed up newspapers at right guard. I think Jamon Brown heard a whole boatload of negative comments about him this week and it fired it up. He’s going to prove that he’s belongs on that O-line with strong footwork and no sacks — and offensive line coach Aaron Kromer is going to get the lion’s share of the credit.
  2. It won’t be a bad game for Sammy Watkins, but he’s not going to light up the scoreboard. I feel that Watkins is healthy, but still learning the playbook. He’ll have a moment where he looks good, but keep your expectations in check. I see Watkins with two targets and one reception for 8 yards.
  3. Ejuan Price will have a strong showing, making a strong case for a starting job in week one. I’m a big fan of this guy. I love his quickness and his willingness to never give up on the play. Price will log one sack, three tackles, and a deflection.
  4. Two touchdown passes for Jared Goff and both of them will go to Josh Reynolds. Reynolds fills such a need for the receiving core and it will become extremely apparent tonight against the Raiders. The rangy wideout is going to make the plays of the game, making a spectacular diving catch in the end zone — twice.
  5. Justin Davis will not fumble the ball and he will turn heads, break ankles, and prove to the coaching staff that he should be the backup to Todd Gurley. Davis will score a touchdown and rack up 46 yards. (It will be noted here that I desperately want Davis to get over his ball security issues because I think he’s super fast.)
So, at least we know that much about how the game will go tonight. I don’t know EVERYTHING that will happen, just those five things. You’re welcome.

What happened to Price ? Did he even play ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
No, he was held out.

I know you could tell he was missing. This guy(Ejuan Price) is terror on the field. Carlos Thomas took a cheap shot.
I guess that is why The Rams signed the 2 defensive players. They got a lot of playing time for just being signed 2 days before a game.