NFL’s best-selling jerseys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/04/brady-cam-beckham-have-nfls-best-selling-jerseys/

Brady, Cam, Beckham have NFL’s best-selling jerseys
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 4, 2016

Deflategate, dancing and dirty play aside, Tom Brady, Cam Newton and Odell Beckham Jr. have the NFL’s three best-selling jerseys.

Although all three players have been described as polarizing at times, when NFLShop.com released its latest jersey rankings, they showed Brady on top, followed by Newton and Beckham.

The rankings comprise jersey sales over the last 10 months, from April 1 through January 30. That Brady had the best-selling jerseys suggests that many Patriots fans wanted to show their support during the NFL’s Deflategate investigation. Newton comes in second at the end of a season in which he was often described as polarizing for his end zone antics, but there’s no doubt that he has a huge fan base. Beckham’s popularity may have taken a hit when he was suspended for Week 17 as a result of cheap shots, although that may have happened too late in the year to have much of an impact on his jersey sales.

Rounding out the Top 10 in jersey sales are Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant and Cowboys tight end Jason Witten.

http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_Jerseys

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dez Bryant and Jason Witten? Damn I guess Dallas still has a pretty big presence across the country.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well I bought 2 Aaron Donald jerseys this year so......

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dez Bryant and Jason Witten? Damn I guess Dallas still has a pretty big presence across the country.
There are hundreds of thousands of them here.
800px-Arizona_in_United_States.svg.png

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Say what you want, but the Cowboys have the biggest, most loyal fanbase in the NFL.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Say what you want, but the Cowboys have the biggest, most loyal fanbase in the NFL.

I could believe that they have the most fans,,, but no way are they the most loyal.

Most whacked... YES, but not most loyal. ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At Least Gurrrley is #3 among RB's in Sales!!:D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
By end of next year Gurley should be among the leaders.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I could believe that they have the most fans,,, but no way are they the most loyal.

Most whacked... YES, but not most loyal. ;)
How so? We only won 4 games this season, and sold out every game. I was able to move down 12 rows in St. Louis last season. You'll NEVER be able to do that at the Deathstar. We've only won 2 playoff games in 20 years, yet we have the highest TV ratings every single year. The 3 highest viewed regular season games this season were Cowboys games. Like this thread states: 2 of the most selling jerseys are Cowboys players. We suck. That's loyalty, my friend.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How so? We only won 4 games this season, and sold out every game. I was able to move down 12 rows in St. Louis last season. You'll NEVER be able to do that at the Deathstar. We've only won 2 playoff games in 20 years, yet we have the highest TV ratings every single year. The 3 highest viewed regular season games this season were Cowboys games. Like this thread states: 2 of the most selling jerseys are Cowboys players. We suck. That's loyalty, my friend.

You do remember this a forum filled with Rams fanatics who have a long history of animosity towards the Cowboys organization? So don't expect anyone here to respond to facts or logic.

In Jan. of 76 the Cowboys whipped the Rams 37-7 in a playoff game at the Coliseum. I was in a foul mood and kicked my wife out of the house for blathering on and on as usual. She filed for divorce later that month. That's the only good Cowboys memory I have. ;)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You do remember this a forum filled with Rams fanatics who have a long history of animosity towards the Cowboys organization? So don't expect anyone here to respond to facts or logic.

In Jan. of 76 the Cowboys whipped the Rams 37-7 in a playoff game at the Coliseum. I was in a foul mood and kicked my wife out of the house for blathering on and on as usual. She filed for divorce later that month. That's the only good Cowboys memory I have. ;)
Not sure if I can laugh at that, or not.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure if I can laugh at that, or not.

Sure you can. You have my permission. That was 40 years ago. Time heals all wounds.......etc.

As far as the Cowboys go, imo they need to draft a QB. They aren't going anywhere with Tony "Snakebit" Romo. Jerruh needs to get over his man-love for his QB and his head coach and hire someone with real football skills as the GM. He then needs to sit his butt down and shut up. The yearly crushing of the Cowboys faithful will continue until that happens. If I'm wrong then I'll man up and admit it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Crazy ass Texans...

There's nothing else to do in the county on Sunday. The damn county is Dry (no alcohol) last time I was there. Jerry World is probably the only place you can legally drink in that whole area... especially on a Sunday.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

That is some impressive facts. It is hard to believe but that is one of the benefits of longevity I guess. When did the Cowboys franchise start? Still though, the players that sell the most jersey's for the Boys are Bryant and Witten? Are they the best players? I guess maybe they are. Hmmm. If I was a Cowboys fan whose jersey would I wear? Maybe Staubach, Randy White, Dorsett. Of the current team? That is a tough one. It definitely would not be Dez Bryant. I guess I could see wearing a Witten Jersey.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Crazy ass Texans...

There's nothing else to do in the county on Sunday. The damn county is Dry (no alcohol) last time I was there. Jerry World is probably the only place you can legally drink in that whole area... especially on a Sunday.

Really?!? I never would have guessed that. Well yeah then Jerruh has the market cornered on alcy fans.