OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2022/23 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Rams G David Edwards back in concussion protocol, Week 6 status uncertain​

Cameron DaSilva/Tue, October 11, 2022

1665501898997.png

The Los Angeles Rams simply cannot catch a break on the injury front. David Edwards missed Week 4 against the 49ers after reporting concussion-like symptoms and being placed in the league’s protocol. He returned in Week 5 and played against the Cowboys, but he exited the game and was evaluated for a concussion.

On Monday, Sean McVay told reporters that Edwards is back in the protocol, which was the coach’s only injury update aside from the “typical bumps and bruises” coming out of Week 5. McVay said the team is exploring all options on the offensive line, though he declined to say who will replace Edwards if he can’t play.

“We’re working throughout all that right now,” he said.

Bobby Evans filled in for Edwards against the Cowboys and could get another chance to do so on Sunday against the Panthers. However, the team also has Oday Aboushi, an experienced veteran who has started in the NFL before.

With the lack of continuity and consistency up front, the Rams need to find a solution along the offensive line as soon as possible, and Edwards’ absence won’t help in the least bit.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can almost guarantee Bobby Evans will NOT be starting next Sunday. If he does, I will personally call McVay and try out for the LG position. I know I can block better than him. By the way, I am 63, fat, and out of shape.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Have to think Boom's gonna miss some time. And that may work in our favor if Jackson can cement that LT job while he's out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Have to think Boom's gonna miss some time. And that may work in our favor if Jackson can cement that LT job while he's out.

Yes and no. Aboushi was brutal at RG. I know it was his first game but they need Shelton and Allen back, if Jackson moves to OLT for a while.

But I do think he looks like a better OLT prospect than Joe.
He plays stronger.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yes and no. Aboushi was brutal at RG. I know it was his first game but they need Shelton and Allen back, if Jackson moves to OLT for a while.

But I do think he looks like a better OLT prospect than Joe.
He plays stronger.
Who played left guard?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That hurts, but I can live with these guys going against the 49'ers :

LT) Jackson, Brewer
LG) Shelton, Brewer
C) Allen, Shelton, Skura
RG) Aboushi, Brewer
RT) Havenstein, Arcuri or Pircher

I also suspect Snead will raid another teams practice squad again for another OLineman. jmo.

Right now I prefer Evans to Aboushi

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Aboushi looked far better as the game developed, his 2'nd half was a big improvement over the 1'st imo.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
The oline in the first half was horrendous.
The second half was better/promising.

Tano

Legend
Better than in the past, but I don't trust him going forward. Kolone was really rough, but Allen should return after the BYE.
Kolone was definitely the weak link. Evans did okay but we need better for SFs front

I would rather Aboushi play than Evans

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can almost guarantee Bobby Evans will NOT be starting next Sunday. If he does, I will personally call McVay and try out for the LG position. I know I can block better than him. By the way, I am 63, fat, and out of shape.
So when's the try out?