OFFICIAL NFL injuries 2021/22 season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Atwell isn't a surprise. Shame about Howard though. Koski probably works better for us at this point anyways, as he should be able to return points.

Technically, Jake Gervase is now an inside linebacker, so he can supposedly support the position.
In this case, technically correct is the worst kind of correct. IIRC, he played terribly in the preseason at ILB. And they moved him because he couldn't hack it at safety. I'm beginning to suspect that...

He's not good.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In this case, technically correct is the worst kind of correct. IIRC, he played terribly in the preseason at ILB. And they moved him because he couldn't hack it at safety. I'm beginning to suspect that...

He's not good.
Agreed. Why I made sure to say BOTH technically and supposedly. :)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

“LB Malik Harrison sustained a "non-life threatening injury" after he was hit by a stray bullet in the left calf while in Cleveland Sunday.”

Those damn stray bullets!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A 4am car crash with the rumor of a fatality. Hope for the best for all involved.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The Ruggs crash scene makes it look like the other vehicle was headed the wrong way on that road. It's a divide road and Ruggs car is pointing in the right direction.
THAT BEING SAID... the force of the crash could've spun both cars around, so we just don't know yet.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
How reliable are these sources for the Ruggs crash? So far I've just seen twitter smucks guessing that it was Ruggs car with no actual confirmation.