NFL Europe..NFL Africa..NFL Mexico

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a thought on a different thread about a permanent team in London, and then another poster mentioned the resuuection of NFL Europe...

I thought, cigarrettes....

In the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's to present, Americans was turning away from the long held pleasure of smoking tobacco...cigs especially, for good reason. Yet, American tobacco companies like Liggett Myers and others started developing the rest of the World to a greater degree for their product. I can't quote a source, but memory tells me that sales world wide is far greater than in the USA.compared to 1950's America.

Football is getting attacked for head injuries, leading many to speculate that the NFL would be gone in 20 years. It is the greatest sport in America, but for how long? Cigarettes were smoked by doctors. Chesterfield cigs would say that their six month studies "showed no damage to nose, lungs or throut" (ha!). Heck, it was a common ( and nice) gift for Christmas to recieve a carton of cigarettes in special holiday cartons. (1950's and before).

What if NFL Mexico was played like it had been in America in the 1960's? The same in Africa, but not so much Europe.....What if you saw QB's getting hit like Deacon Jones and Jack Youngblood used to do? Slightly different rules for different leagues, like the DH in the American League.

Just a thought

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Interesting. Hell - they still butcher bulls and make a game of it in Mexico.