NFC Playoff: NYG @ Packers GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did I mention earlier that I thought Cobb may be impactful on the way to the SB?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spags vaunted free agent defense has now given up 31 points with 9+ minutes to play :D

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Rodgers is great.

The refs absolutely fucking refuse to call holding on his o-line. Grob would have about 300 yards in holding penalties.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOLOL That's a fumble and Matthews recovered it 5 yards from where he hit Eli.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He gives them a chance to win against anybody in the post season.

jap

Legend
When will we see Jared kneeling down at the end of a winning playoff game like Aaron just did?

Scirca

Rookie

I don't care what anyone says, day off, whatever... Nobody who has that fire in their belly would go to Miami and party. Especially when you're going to play against Aaron Bleaping Rodgers. The yacht club, had they not dropped those passes, they would have ended up with 14 points in the first Quarter. Eli Manning was playing much better than Aaron for the first half of the game, definately the first quarter. It looked like Eli was playing with our Wide Receivers(except for Pharoh Cooper) and that's an insult to Eli to have his Wide receivers be anywhere near the level of our Wide receivers.