LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Cap shaved. Winter Soldier uniform. Cap is crying. Cap is looking at Peggy's picture. I'm so scared for Cap.

Love the Thanos as a scarecrow reference btw.
I thought the Thanos as the Gladiator (played by Russell Crowe) was a little more interesting. Like he's in his version of heaven (Elysium, whatever) now.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It's an origin story. Looks like they are taking a page directly out of the comics. Carol Danvers is an air force pilot in the 90s, meets the Kree captain Mar-vell becuase (....reasons, actually I know just don't wanna spoil it), and gets recruited to the Kree fighting group (Strikeforce). That's why she's wearing a green uni at first. The movie will probably explain her Kree origins and her other human side (i.e., her past). Nick Fury will either find or recruit her to fight the Skrull invasion, get her the awesome red and blue uni, kick ass, and then go into Avengers End Game.
I can figure that out from knowing some of the comics and snippets of the trailer. I just think the trailer does a poor job of giving laypersons any semblance of an idea of what is going on in the movie.

The Endgame trailer is the same way, with the caveat that everyone who watched Infinity War knows EXACTLY what that movie is about.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Godzilla2.jpg

Last edited:

Q729

Legend
Does anyone miss voice-overs in trailers these days? I can't recall any in recent years. I'm kinda nostalgic for them now. "This holiday season, DreamWorks Pictures proudly invites you..."

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Mysterio has his fish bowl helmet , I'm totally psyched

71N-2gqMn5L._SY679_.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Because Samuel L Jackson doesn't have enough to do......................lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I really liked the first two , I just hope this one doesn't jump the shark

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Watched that trailer a couple days ago and thought it looked pretty good

It's one of those movies I hope I don't forget about by the time it actually comes out