New members.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Its not mandatory, but if you read my stuff you will "like" it. Been here 16 months and i'm already closing in on CGI for 2nd place in "likes". Should overtake him sometime in September.

-X- is next.
200.gif
tumblr_lp7s43Fk5n1qjf3kdo1_500.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Haha sir, I damn sure know who that is. I meant the first pic

You're not alone. I'm over here sitting in the corner with the pointed hat on. And I should have known that being a Rams fan would end up making me horny. Still learning.

You guys honestly don't know who Farrah Fawcett is? I didn't think there was a kid alive back then that didn't have that exact poster. I know I sure did. Hell - I even remember where I got it. I popped a balloon with a dart and at the local carnival to "win" it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't understand the fascination with Kate Upton, she just ins't that attractive and is flabby. She is in her 20's and already saggy. Yuck.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always liked Jaqueline Smith more than Farah....("Charlie's Angels" for you young uns..):sneaky:
I hear she has a beach front home in Carpinteria, but I've never run into her.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I don't understand the fascination with Kate Upton, she just ins't that attractive and is flabby. She is in her 20's and already saggy. Yuck.

It's odd, but that's what I like. The jiggle. I like the natural, girl next door appeal. On top of that, she is gorgeous. And Stu, I've heard of her, but would never know what she looked like.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Everyone likes what they like, I just prefer a little tighter and toned......don't get me wrong I don't mean skinny I like curves. But if they bounce as much as her thighs and such I don't dig it. I get that bewbs will jiggle.......but beyond that no go for me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Everyone likes what they like, I just prefer a little tighter and toned......don't get me wrong I don't mean skinny I like curves. But if they bounce as much as her thighs and such I don't dig it. I get that bewbs will jiggle.......but beyond that no go for me.
Yeah.... You'd say no. o_O Sorry Les, I had to give that an inappropriate for dissing my girl. Actually I gave you one for each. I could watch those tah tahs jiggle all day.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah.... You'd say no. o_O Sorry Les, I had to give that an inappropriate for dissing my girl. Actually I gave you one for each. I could watch those tah tahs jiggle all day.

It's not the funbags, and I said that.

It's the rest of her.........it's meh.

I would take her to bed for sure, but honestly she isn't my type body wise. Theres no effing shape to her other than the mams LOL!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Its not mandatory, but if you read my stuff you will "like" it. Been here 16 months and i'm already closing in on CGI for 2nd place in "likes". Should overtake him sometime in September.

-X- is next.
200.gif

What? There is a 'Like' meter? Where is that at?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's not the funbags, and I said that.

It's the rest of her.........it's meh.

I would take her to bed for sure, but honestly she isn't my type body wise. Theres no effing shape to her other than the mams LOL!!!

Yeah..... That's HIDEOUS!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
One other thing I might add is that if you have a running feud with someone over on the PD and you notice that person here. Leave the feud over at the PD. Give it a shot. You might be surprised at how different a poster is over here when he/she doesn't have to deal with all the bullshit on that other board. If someone is a shit stirrer, they will get found out soon enough. No need to climb into the pit with them.

Cheers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Home page - click on "Members" and there is a tab. I didn't know it was there either.

That should be presented in percentages. Some of the longevity guys wouldn't be on top then. Two posters, Boffo and NJRamsfan come in at 74% likes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
One other thing I might add is that if you have a running feud with someone over on the PD and you notice that person here. Leave the feud over at the PD. Give it a shot. You might be surprised at how different a poster is over here when he/she doesn't have to deal with all the bullcrap on that other board. If someone is a crap stirrer, they will get found out soon enough. No need to climb into the pit with them.

Cheers.

I am a nicer poster here. I was always decent at the PD but the last year I started to get short and sarcastic with all of the silliness going on. Now I am safe in the bossom of R.O.D. or the bossom of that chick pictured above on page 2.