Need Some Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
My Dad gave me thus pennant yrs ago. I am in the process of creating my "Rams Room" and have just pulled it out for display. Does anyone have an idea of the date for this? I know it is from the 40's sometime.
ramspennant.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have no idea Redding but it looks very retro. (y)
I know it's old ... and back in my AOL days, somebody gave me an "approximate" of 1947. I'm just hoping some old timer .... older than me, will actually know :)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I have had so much shit put away that I just found.... I didn't even know I had a Youngblood and Ferragamo signed jerseys .I've just been buying and hoarding things for yrs.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
That is one sick pennant! Good luck finding the date.

You'll have to give us a pick of your Rams Room when it's finished. (y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
O

k ... but if that guy can only say "1950's" .. he doesn't even know and is guessing. I'm sure somebody will figure it out for me. i have had this thing put away for over 20 some odd yrs and just pulled it out today to put in a shadow box.
Yeah, he clearly doesn't know the exact year.
But I'm finding quite a few pictures of that logo and everyone who's selling one is saying "1950's".
And that's probably because they changed the logo on banners and pennants often.

http://www.auctionscc.com/archive/20120927/football-memorabilia/204/#a

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I figured @DaveFan'51 would have one in his closet AND still have the receipt after purchasing it. :p

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I also don't have ANY gray in the horns area like those two. it is just Yellow and Blue

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ok ... so then the original date I got of '47-48 might not be far off ?
Certainly possible.
You can call it any year you want, and I doubt anyone would say a word about it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Tried searching, and like X, only found 1950s. Wouldn't be surprised if the 1947 is right.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Just found one of the same design on that Google image page that was BADLY faded but it said "rare 1940's original"