LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This is our new girl Remington. She has become best friends with our Havanese Winston. She is 9 weeks old. She is so social and sweet.

20220219_184646.jpg
20220216_142541.jpg

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
AWWWWW!!! She looks like she's gonna be a big girl.
Maaaaan....I didn't want a dog. My wife's brother bought her and then had issues and couldn't keep her, so we bought her at 7 weeks old. I was told 40lbs max....I agreed. Well, I took her to the vet last week for a well check and update shots. I gave them the papers from the breeder and the vet tells us she is probably gonna be over 100lbs. That her mother was 100 and the father was 120. And that she was extremely tall for her size. The vet said don't be surprised if she gets 100-130 lbs. Worst news ever lol. She eats like she's never gotten to eat before lol

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
What breed is it?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When I was young I always wanted my dogs to be big. I had the energy and stamina to keep up with them. Nowadays I prefer the smaller ones. A lot easier to deal with. Roadie is the biggest dog I've had in 20 years and she's just under 30 pounds.

My brother in law has these two huge black labs. One is only a year old and wild as hell. Wants to jump on everyone and everything. He won't leave them at home alone because he's afraid the younger one will tear stuff up. He took them to a doctor's visit and left them in his pickup. The young one who is over 90 pounds ripped up his upholstery trying to get out.

He has a newer SUV that he never uses because he doesn't want to have it tore up when he leaves his dogs in it. The young one will calm down in a year or two. But until then he's a lot of work.

You need energy and patience for big dogs for the first couple years. Especially high energy dogs like labs. They're fun dogs to take to the rivers and lakes. But it takes work to maintain and train them.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lost my Pyrenees today. She was bright and beautiful, strong willed and stubborn. And the very epitome of her breed and my buddy. There is picture of her and my ugly ass somewhere on this thread. Anyway still processing she got something called GDV and by the time I realized something was wrong it was too late. (she never even whimpered though I know she was in pain) I am 60 years old and it never gets easier.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lost my Pyrenees today. She was bright and beautiful, strong willed and stubborn. And the very epitome of her breed and my buddy. There is picture of her and my ugly ass somewhere on this thread. Anyway still processing she got something called GDV and by the time I realized something was wrong it was too late. (she never even whimpered though I know she was in pain) I am 60 years old and it never gets easier.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
So very sorry my friend, I'm sure she had a kickass life with you, and at the heart of it, that's why we do it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I'm so sorry for your loss. I think I saw that picture (yes, I do check the beginnings of threads), and she's a beautiful dog. It never gets easier, no, but so long as you keep her in your heart, she's always there.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you all. I got up this morning looking to see if she was out patrolling like normal. Probably is I just cant she her anymore. Again thank you all.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I had a photo shoot with my puppy last night. Haha

0BF11312-E425-4F84-8FAC-51A403FB4026.jpeg
A3C2B232-D4A6-4ED2-9D99-B6C84614EECE.jpeg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know why they don't live longer lives with us. When I die that is one thing I'm gonna have to ask God about. Why can't we have our beloved family members longer?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So sorry to see this. So tough to lose a good pup.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Welp, I was grinding some weed and a small bud fell on the ground and before I could grab it, my puppy ate it. She is fucking RIPPED right now. My gosh I feel so bad. She can’t even walk.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welp, I was grinding some weed and a small bud fell on the ground and before I could grab it, my puppy ate it. She is fucking RIPPED right now. My gosh I feel so bad. She can’t even walk.
Interesting without it being decarbed. Was it a sizeable piece? We give our dog some low dose gummies I made and he does great with them. He's a train wreck in the car/truck if we don't give him one. If we give him one, he is a great traveler.

I made the mistake of giving him a larger gummy and he was trippin'. Never again. He's 100 pounds but reacts WAY stronger than a human would.

These are only 1.5mg gummies but the larger ones are 3s. The 3s are not enough for me to even feel them. Him? Major buzz. It was actually pretty scary. It lasted two days for him. Big mistake.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Interesting without it being decarbed. Was it a sizeable piece? We give our dog some low dose gummies I made and he does great with them. He's a train wreck in the car/truck if we don't give him one. If we give him one, he is a great traveler.

I made the mistake of giving him a larger gummy and he was trippin'. Never again. He's 100 pounds but reacts WAY stronger than a human would.

These are only 1.5mg gummies but the larger ones are 3s. The 3s are not enough for me to even feel them. Him? Major buzz. It was actually pretty scary. It lasted two days for him. Big mistake.
This is a 2” grinder. Should give u an idea. They call these popcorn buds. She is 4 months old today. So, she was unprepared lol. It was so bad and funny at the same time. I finned filling my blunt and went outside for about 15-20 minutes. Came in and she was thunder fucked. My buddies husky got into their gummies. Ate 12-10mg gummies. They said he was high for two days lol.
F92B75D2-176F-4988-94CC-5C3C20E85E36.jpeg