Most Pumped

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I was psyched in 1977,1987,1990, 1999, 2001, 2003, 2013-- Only 1999 and 2001 were what I wanted...(ok, except ending in 2001)
In 1987, I knew about the Dickerson trade before it happened and I was unhappy, but then I became happy, but then Gaston Green, Aaron Cox and C Gary let me down!
In 1999 I thought with Trent Green and an easy schedule it was 10-11 wins for sure.

1990 was the biggest letdown...I had met EVerett that summer before camp and he thought that a 'signed' corner, and Cliff HIcks and Robert Cox would step up, so did Jimbo (re Cox).....that was the biggest letdown season for me---ever. Everett had no worries about the line....I still believe Jerry Gray's preseason injury and Leroy Irvin really cost that D everything....
That and the Kevin Greene holdout. !@@# cheapskate Georgia.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Blue font indicates you're being sarcastic.
We need a whole font spectrum.

I crave attention!
What you just said made me a little sick.
I'm a jerk who enjoys making things hard to read.
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight.

You get the idea.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We need a whole font spectrum.

I crave attention!
What you just said made me a little sick.
I'm a jerk who enjoys making things hard to read.
In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight.

You get the idea.
Pretty funny. I started getting closer to my screen and squinting to read the yellow one.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Screwed up when establishing it... mean it to be ramsfanforlife... :)
Not to be overly critical or anything, but were you typing with your feet? That's a rather significant typo... :welcome:

Last edited:

tbux

Rookie
I go into every year thinking we may be something- this year- I agree I actually believe it. Most years I hope- this year I know- and I bet good money for us to win over 7 1/2 games because of it. If we won 7 with Sam out 9 games, and after the debacle that was the first four games- dont see how we dont win 8 + unless we get decimated with injuries. I think we win 9-10- but only because the schedule is brutal. If we had someone like Cle's schedule- I think we would win 11 or even more potentially.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I go into every year thinking we may be something- this year- I agree I actually believe it. Most years I hope- this year I know- and I bet good money for us to win over 7 1/2 games because of it. If we won 7 with Sam out 9 games, and after the debacle that was the first four games- dont see how we dont win 8 + unless we get decimated with injuries. I think we win 9-10- but only because the schedule is brutal. If we had someone like Cle's schedule- I think we would win 11 or even more potentially.
Surely doesn't help that we play in the toughest division in the NFL.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm pretty sure i've predicted 6-10 every year since Linehan(except last year).
If you add up the wins over the course of the last 7 seasons and divide by 7 to get an average....you might get 6-10...so i'm pretty smart.
:sup:

I'm pretty sure i've predicted 6-10 every year since Linehan(except last year).
If you add up the wins over the course of the last 7 seasons and divide by 7 to get an average....you might get 6-10...so i'm pretty smart.
:sup:

If you were really shit at maths, otherwise you'd get 4.143-11.714-0.143