More annoying: Duck Face or Fake Ass Gangstas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which is the more annoying pose?

• The ridiculous fake ass gangsta pose

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • The stupid pursed lip duck-face pose

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Angry Ram said:
Def the F.A.G. I saw a couple on the plane coming home and that moment just made me realize I'm back in a country full of F.A.G.s
Welcome back then.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol at least I don't associate myself with those peaople. There are F.A.G.s in every country...just different style of being fake ass.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Angry Ram said:
lol at least I don't associate myself with those peaople.

Me 2, lipppers 2

Attachments

• angelina-jolie-hillary-obama-tears-libs-hollywierd-fags-homo-demotivational-poster-1210625504.jpg
    angelina-jolie-hillary-obama-tears-libs-hollywierd-fags-homo-demotivational-poster-1210625504.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 2,157

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:
I actually encourage chicks to do the Duck Face. Fantastic visual for my thought processes. "Annoying" ???,,, are you fucking kidding me Stu ?,,, I love seeing chicks do the Duck Face. :7up:

Acting like Colon KaperDick is never acceptable.
I always make the best out of every situation, when you have girls with duck face, you make duck butter.

We have much in common Doc. :hehe:
Yep, we could probably hang and have a great time.