Montana

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sort of Rams related since it is about Stan. Check out his new little piece of property.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/morganb...ey-kroenke-buys-132-5-million-broken-o-ranch/

I wanna hunt and fish this place something fierce. Holy crap! Way to go Stan. That is one beautiful and productive piece of property. This is not some Hollyweird dude ranch. This is America at its finest. No wonder he and Fish get along so well. Doesn't Fish spend a good deal of his free time in MT?

Hey Stan... Can I have just ONE of your landowner preference points? :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeeez. Did he buy that fuckin' mountain too?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably. I think the article says the piece of property is over 20 miles wide.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
There's no where better in the US for outdoor life in the summer than Montana. I love it up there.

Looks kinda like he wants to make an investment in some farm land tho. Kind of interesting considering the amount of commercial land he owns.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
libertadrocks said:
There's no where better in the US for outdoor life in the summer than Montana. I love it up there.

Looks kinda like he wants to make an investment in some farm land tho. Kind of interesting considering the amount of commercial land he owns.

He's a smart dude. Turner buys up a bunch of land to play on. Stan buys land that produces, has a full staff, vital equipment, water rights, and is the highest earning type real estate in the country.

Sure love seeing an American buying this kind of property rather than a foreign interest.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Oh great...he's moving the team to Montana!
AEG was over there scouting land, weren't they?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MontanaRamsFan said:
I invite anyone to make the trek... you will not be disappointed. Here is a link to a facebook page with photos of "God's Country!"

https://www.facebook.com/visitmontana

Yeah - my father in law lived in Trout Creek until he passed. His brother still lives near Thompson Falls. Just love that area. Not sure I could take living that far from the coast and the winters though.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sum1BTRthnU said:

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The Dude said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

I know Fisher spent sometime in the Bob Marshall Wilderness last summer before the start of the season.

RamFan503 said:
Yeah - my father in law lived in Trout Creek until he passed. His brother still lives near Thompson Falls. Just love that area. Not sure I could take living that far from the coast and the winters though.

I hear you. My wife grew up in Oregon and spent many summers at the ocean around Lincoln City. I know she misses it and with our busy lives we can't seem to get out there as much. Once the kids are out of college, we plan to spend more time in Oregon. I do love the Oregon Coast!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
MontanaRamsFan said:
I invite anyone to make the trek... you will not be disappointed. Here is a link to a facebook page with photos of "God's Country!"

Some great photos in there, man. I never, ever, ever, ever get to see the night sky light up like that down here. There's just so many street lights & stuff that you never get a view like that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MontanaRamsFan said:
The Dude said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

I know Fisher spent sometime in the Bob Marshall Wilderness last summer before the start of the season.

RamFan503 said:

I hear you. My wife grew up in Oregon and spent many summers at the ocean around Lincoln City. I know she misses it and with our busy lives we can't seem to get out there as much. Once the kids are out of college, we plan to spend more time in Oregon. I do love the Oregon Coast!

Holy crap! Y'know I'm just 25 miles south of Drinkin' City - 6 miles east of Newport. If you do make it out here, you need to let me buy you a beer.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RamFan503 said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
The Dude said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

RamFan503 said:

Holy crap! Y'know I'm just 25 miles south of Drinkin' City - 6 miles east of Newport. If you do make it out here, you need to let me buy you a beer.

That's a deal! :cheers:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MontanaRamsFan said:
RamFan503 said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
The Dude said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

RamFan503 said:

That's a deal! :cheers:

Cool deal. Love meeting fellow Ram fans from the site.

nighttrain

Legend
RamFan503 said:
libertadrocks said:

He's a smart dude. Turner buys up a bunch of land to play on. Stan buys land that produces, has a full staff, vital equipment, water rights, and is the highest earning type real estate in the country.

Sure love seeing an American buying this kind of property rather than a foreign interest.

Double Down on that!
train

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Dude said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Some great photos in there, man. I never, ever, ever, ever get to see the night sky light up like that down here. There's just so many street lights & stuff that you never get a view like that.

Hey Paul ,,, I can take you less than 40 miles EAST of your house at night and you'd be amazed at the sky. If you did better in boats that is. Too bad ,,, didn't you tell me you get vertigo on boats?

One of my best friends and I even had a close encounter about 25 miles out of West Palm one night. We still freak out about that.

Escape from the concrete jungle isn't as far away as you might think. I'll be down on Duck Key again in June ,,, I would be happy to show you :ww: Or if not that,,, at least feed you a bunch of fresh dolphin.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Stan is a smart man. He probably sees which way things are going and now has somewhere to retreat for the long term if needed. Man, I'd love to be able to do that!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
One of my best friends and I even had a close encounter about 25 miles out of West Palm one night. We still freak out about that.

Why is it always you people in the South? :sly: