MNF Lions @ NYG game thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I still figure the football gods....for the beating Archie took....mostly from Youngblood, Dryer, Brooks....and who was that other guy, Fanning?...well football gods did Archie a solid....not only gave him Peyton...but allowed Eli to beat Brady....twice...
Eli has always not been scared to throw the deep ball...

Oh yeah....that #73...did a roll/cut block...man that was an athletic play...against a real monster...#54......that #54 with JPP...nice bookends.

Oh man I liked Jared Davis....thought going to a 3-4...he'd be perfect.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There really is a problem in the NFL with quality OLine. There are more teams with bad OLines than good. Colleges going to the spread so much changing this? Is it the fact that sack's get on SportsCenter but a LT stonewalling a guy for 4 quarters doesn't so young kids want the highlights? Is it coaching and the new CBA not giving as much practice time? It's so bad some are clinging to the idea that the most penalized OLineman for the last 2 years can be good :D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I started Odell and that other wr from NY...young guy....on my fantasy team...Shepard...

Can they do SOMETHING?!? I need about 40 points.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Can everyone stop posting positives about Greg Robinson unless you watch the full game and not highlights....Please!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
i honestly feel a bit bad for greg. refs really seem out to get him. seen way worse holding calls not get called then what im seeing from greg today

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
15 yards worth of penalties on that last drive. See GRob, the Rams were holding you back from your potential.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
i honestly feel a bit bad for greg. refs really seem out to get him. seen way worse holding calls not get called then what im seeing from greg today

Stop, he holds because he has no discipline IMO from the neck up, he's worth a dime.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not just the holding calls though. He whiffs on blocks more than he holds. He gets bull rushed at 333 lbs by a that weighs 261lbs. He's horrible in every way shape and form and it happening here on live TV for everybody to see in bright shiny colors hopefully ends these silly debates that he could have been good if we'd just kept him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Couple of things.....it's gotta be the coaching....

I knew...for 3 years..Coach Boo must be garbage.....I mean...how do you go from averaging 5 ypc...like that dude Richardson did....Stacy...Zac Stacy couldn't find holes after averaging 4.0....then the Gurley fiasco. If Boo is getting accolades like he could/can really coach, and his unit is getting worse, then I'm sure the colleges are similar...guys SAYING they're coaching guys up...but aint doin shit.
It's so bad some are clinging to the idea that the most penalized OLineman for the last 2 years can be good
G-Rob....also known to some as G-RaB....well, that last hold there...not a hold IN MY BOOK....in fact he's been rag dolling Olivia Vernon all game...but the refs wanna listen to rumors as well...it's clear the human element is in play with penalties...Just like with Burfict...TJ MacDonald is also a suspect...Guys..officials...wanna be more a part of the game than necessary...and make controversial calls.

How can he play on a top red zone scoring offense...and he can't play?

Oh yeah...it's all on the QB....again...can't have it both ways...

Curious....I wonder how was Stafford's first 2 years in the league?

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Stop, he holds because he has no discipline IMO from the neck up, he's worth a dime.

not debating whether or not he holds or if hes good or not. simply pointing out how ive seen way worse holds not get called. yes he probably did that to himself by holding early in his career, but its like they say, theres a hold on every play and really just a matter of if its called or not. greg seems to get it called way more than anyone else

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Truth at last

Subjective holds...

when holding should be OBJECTIVE...everyone should be able to SEE it and say, yep, that's an obvious hold

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couple of things.....it's gotta be the coaching....

I knew...for 3 years..Coach Boo must be garbage.....I mean...how do you go from averaging 5 ypc...like that dude Richardson did....Stacy...Zac Stacy couldn't find holes after averaging 4.0....then the Gurley fiasco. If Boo is getting accolades like he could/can really coach, and his unit is getting worse, then I'm sure the colleges are similar...guys SAYING they're coaching guys up...but aint doin crap.
G-Rob....also known to some as G-RaB....well, that last hold there...not a hold IN MY BOOK....in fact he's been rag dolling Olivia Vernon all game...but the refs wanna listen to rumors as well...it's clear the human element is in play with penalties...Just like with Burfict...TJ MacDonald is also a suspect...Guys..officials...wanna be more a part of the game than necessary...and make controversial calls.

How can he play on a top red zone scoring offense...and he can't play?

Oh yeah...it's all on the QB....again...can't have it both ways...

Curious....I wonder how was Stafford's first 2 years in the league?
Please he's atrocious and it's right there for anybody and everybody to see. Stop defending the guy you lose credibility every time you do. He's getting good coaching in Detroit you said because he was doing so good this offseason and in week 1. Tonight he's horrible. Some Giants fans are suggesting the Lions should just bench him and run 4 linemen out to get another WR on the field. That last play he literally threw Olivier to the running back who he must've thought had a better chance to block than he did.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
theres a hold on every play and really just a matter of if its called or not. greg seems to get it called way more than anyone else

Not debating that observation, however, Robinson continues to make the same mistakes over and over again and even if the Rams draft Roscoe Conkling "Fatty" Arbuckle in the 6th round next year, it was a steal!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Truth at last

Subjective holds...

when holding should be OBJECTIVE...everyone should be able to SEE it and say, yep, that's an obvious hold
Slowly for you then. It's not just the holds. Vernon has bull rushed him right back in to Stafford 2 or 3 times tonight. GRob has 70+ lbs of advantage and shouldn't get bull rushed like that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Again....observable data...Flowers has given up 2 sacks...Greg only 1
Flowers and Fluker are just as bad, that doesn't make GRob good by pointing out other bad linemen :D