McDonald out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Did anyone else see that TJ Mc Donald is listed as out for the 49ers game? I saw it on the NFL channel.

Shawnbb158

Starter
49ers at Rams

49ers running back Carlos Hyde (foot) has been ailing for a few weeks and has been ruled out for Sunday. Wide receiver Anquan Boldin (hamstring) is questionable after missing Friday’s practice, but said he will be in the lineup. The Rams ruled out defensive end Chris Long (knee) and listed defensive ends Robert Quinn (knee) and William Hayes (thigh) as questionable for the NFC West matchup.

This is from www.profootballtalk.com

swmizzou83

Starter
Tim McDonald, Christopher Long, Nicholas Fairley. lol WTF?

Is Mason going to be healthy this year?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I really hope Quinn and Hayes aren't out. We can't lose our top 3 DEs, that would suck. Or even if one of them is out, it would suck.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Tim McDonald, Christopher Long, Nicholas Fairley. lol WTF?Is Mason going to be healthy this year?

I really hope Quinn and Hayes aren't out. We can't lose our top 3 DEs, that would suck. Or even if one of them is out, it would suck.
To me it makes the 9ers game even that much more interesting. With the ongoing bang up DL....With our three top DE's damaged & hurting along with our top reserve DT......The back ups @ DE Ethan Westbrooks & Eugene Sims will get a chance to prove many things. Eugene Sims is up for a very big raise either here or elsewhere. Bet Dallas would love to have Sims on their squad. Ethan has a very big opportunity here to earn a bigger role on this team in 2016. With Ethan & Sims getting so much action on the outside that leaves new old guy Doug Worthington to earn some $$$ too. Worthington's time is NOW.

It would also not surprise me if we see Akeem Ayers getting his first action @ DE. With TJ McDonald hurting we are sure to see Barron get a ton of action @ his starting OSLB'er post & some action @ SS. Mo Alexander is now healthy & show why the Rams invested a 4th rd pick in the 2014 draft.

As far as Mason I have not seen anything from him this season in comparison to what he brought to this team in 2014. Not sure why? But his performance from the TC to now has been :palm:. Hope he does not go Zac Stacy on us. But I ready to see much more of Tre Watts as the main back to Gurley.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
westbrooks looked good against the brownies. sims is already there. good thing the rams have all those DL's that can play. offense needs to treat the D to a 14-0 lead asap. go TG30!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that Hyde is out. Big blow to the 49ers offense.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I saw a scroll at the bottom of the screen while watching Dick Vermiel: A Football Life and it said that TJ was out. Not sure how accurate that is.

Also talked to a lady who I work with who is also a season ticket holder with her son. Her son was talking to Chris Long after the game on Sunday and Long told him he'll be out awhile. Told him his knee cap was fractured. Not sure if he was blowing smoke, but that's what he told the guy.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw a scroll at the bottom of the screen while watching Dick Vermiel: A Football Life and it said that TJ was out. Not sure how accurate that is.

Also talked to a lady who I work with who is also a season ticket holder with her son. Her son was talking to Chris Long after the game on Sunday and Long told him he'll be out awhile. Told him his knee cap was fractured. Not sure if he was blowing smoke, but that's what he told the guy.

That is what I saw on TJ as well. Make you wonder what is going on.

Ballhawk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ballhawk - just saw that you and I joined ROD on the exact same date last year!
Cool! I just again saw on NFL channel the announcement that TJ is out though.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This sounds about right to me. But most all of our questionable Players really aren't!!:mrburnsevil: