Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Best MCU Movies (Top 5):

1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier
3. Iron Man
4. Captain America: Civil War
5. Avengers: Endgame

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
No, you’re not the only one.

Yes, IMO it’s over the top.

Been reading Thor since I could read. A long, long, long time ago.

I‘m a classic Thor fan. Modern Thor portrayals, not so much.

The trailers are cringey. IMO.

YMMV
Well... looks like a lot of reviewers agree. Way too campy/jokey. Thor seems to have become The Tick - an extremely powerful buffoon.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7JsKhI2An0

and on to Phase 5

phase5.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Phase 6

phase6.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
FYZTQ0qaIAM0LZD

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
It is rumored that Ben Grimm might make his introduction to the MCU in the new She Hulk series. He if does, it’s clobberin’ time!

27EE96BA-2D19-4651-A930-7EB97CB87C68.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yea , but when it comes to MCU rumors , I kind of take them with a grain of salt , I'm still waiting for Mephisto to show up in WandaVision :cool:

but..........

after watching the She Hulk trailer , it's possible he might show up , looks like that show could have alot of guest aappearances

as it's discribed as a 9 half hour episode comedy , so who knows , maybe Ben Grimm will show up in one episode

it's been rumored that Jason Segal has been cast as Ben Grimm

also looks like we'll get our first look at DareDevil in his yellow and red costume

and speaking of Daredevil , Daredevil Born Again will have 18 episodes , and judging by the title , I can only guess it will be losely bassed on the Frank Miller run from the 80's

jason-segel-as-the-thing-fantastic-four-e1658216093202.jpg

DD3.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
a couple more things from last nights SDCC panel

Ant-Man panel, it was confirmed that Bill Murray will be costaring in the film , it's belived he'll be playing the ruler of that city we saw a glimpse of in the quantum realm

it's also believed that Michelle Pfeiffer will know Bill Murrays character as thats were she was living during her stay in the quantum realm

Kang the Conqueror will be there to

it was also confirmed that M.O.D.O.C.K. will be there also

it's believed that Darren Cross aka Yellow Jacket will be also , and that some how he's the one who in trasnformed into M.O.D.O.C.K.

we alos got a Ant-Man poster , with our first look and Kang in what looks to be his Comic accurate costume

we also got a look at Chukwudi Iwuji appeared in person as the High Evolutionary , although I'm not to sure about his costume

high.jpg

high_ev-1.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Guessing Marvel Phase 6 other films / tv shows

they only revealed 3 last night , with 8 open dates , I'm guessing they will reveal those at Disney D23 which is in a couple months

so here's my list for the remaining 8 dates

in no paticular order

1) X-Men / Mutants , or whatever they'll call it
2) Deadpool , and in case anyone missed it , both Deadpool movies along with Logan , are now on Disney Plus
3) Spider-man 4
4) Shang Chi 2
5) Armor Wars , which was announced like 3 years ago now , has to show up at some point
6) Nova
7) Wonder Man , which along with Nova , it was also announced they were both in production
8) Wakanda , or what ever the show will be called

I'm guessing Nova and Wonder Man will both be TV shows

with Nova tying in with The Guardians of the Galaxy , and Wonder Man tying in with WandaVision

Phase 5 and 6 will deal with Kang as the big bad

gpz3k81f2fd91.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Actually . really starting to look forward to She-Hulk

discribed as 9 , 30 episodes / comedy

looks like there are going to be quite a few guest apperances

unlike all the other MCU TV shows , thats always teased , but never delivered guest apperances , looks like She-Hulk will be full of them

I mean , come on , we're getting Porcupine , Man-Bull and El Aguila , just to name a few

how awesome is that going to be

SheHulk2.jpg

although , he still hasn't been identified , I'm still hoping thats Frog Man we've seen in the trailer

leaps-and-bounds-1652916145.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b73hlR3d3Lw

Q729

Legend
Everything I've been watching has concluded by now, so might as well check out some She-Hulk.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So... She-Hulk...

It was okay. Nothing special. I'm not a fan of the depowered Smart-Hulk, but it is what it is.

I think at this point I'm just there for the continuity. At some point, if the content does not improve, I may lose interest.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Finally saw Thor: Love and Thunder. Absolute garbage. Worst Marvel movie by far. On par with Schumacher Batman movies.

0 stars

Psycho_X

Legend
Finally saw Thor: Love and Thunder. Absolute garbage. Worst Marvel movie by far. On par with Schumacher Batman movies.

0 stars
Wife and I watched it over weekend... was entertaining mostly but yeah was a bit weird... not sure how else to describe it. Christian Bale was awesome I thought but was wasted ultimately. The addition of the kid at end was weird... i don't remember that ever being a thing in Thor. I enjoy Taika Waititi and I'd call Ragnarok as one of my favorite Marvel films but this one fell flat.

Overall, Marvel movies are starting to become stagnate a bit. They need something really good to come out. The Disney + series have been ok at least all though nothing truly memorable from any of them but I've enjoyed the more personal stories.