Mariota dropping?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cooper and White aren't generational talent IMO

Compared to two future Hall-of-Famers? I'd say that qualifies.

They're easily better than anyone since Green and Jones.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The real nut cruncher for me (if i was the Rams GM) would be to have to make a decision between Mariota and Cooper/White if it came to that.

I hear you, Mojo.

Unless S/F were absolutely, positively convinced that Mariota was their franchise QB for the next 10-15 years, I would take one of the WR's.

Let's face it. Mariota is no Andrew Luck. No sure fire, can't miss, slam dunk prospect.

Besides, I've got a really good feeling about Foles. And if he doesn't work out, we take our chances in the better QB '16 draft. With ammo for a trade up, if necessary.

BTW, don't go to sleep on this Parker kid. The more I learn about him, the more I like. I wouldn't hesitate to take Parker at our #10 for one second. There are definitely 3 stud WR's at the top of this draft, IMO.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How about a scenario, Like in the movie "Draft Day", where the #1 pick get traded, and the New #1 picking Team goes "Defense" and the Top of the Board goes CRAZY!! :D Fun!!