LEGEND Make Us Laugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Oh... my apologies.

Let me try and help you differentiate.

Posts containing Biden and Pelosi could potentially be considered POLITICAL.

Posts containing the Minnesota viqueens are not political... that would be comical.

Clearly.... I gave you too much credit expecting you to understand the difference. That was obviously my mistake.

So....

Let me just make this simple for your tiny mind.

Aloha mother fucker.

Adios.
so no jokes about Biden and Pelosi,,,wow, just wow.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
7-25-21.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so no jokes about Biden and Pelosi,,,wow, just wow.
there's plenty of funny things on the planet without involving politics and religion. maybe this is an opportunity for yourself to start a religion/politics forum website !! you could have a "make republicans laugh" thread (and dems as well ) and song of the day for catholics (sister janet mead would overwhelm that thread) and then all the confusion with george harrisons' my sweet lord as well ! have fun !

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was at a pizza joint a couple years ago. The bill was 36.50. I have her 41.50 expecting a 5 dollar bill back in change. She looked confused and gave me me 8.50 back. How she came up with that I have no idea. I held it out there and said "I don't think that is right". She looked and said "Oops, sorry". Then handed me another five. I had to laugh and tell her "Lets try it again with a calculator".